***Speed Glitch***

by CatNipNines

Original Post

Accepted Solution

***Speed Glitch***

★★★ Novice

So now we have people using the speed glitch with 4-5 different characters all the time in Giddy. Makes the game broken!!! Can’t even play with these idiots playing. 

Message 1 of 4 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ***Speed Glitch***

Community Manager

Hey @CatNipNines

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (484 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @CatNipNines

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_IlliumUnfortunately EA doesn’t ban people for in game glitches caused by development issues. The only way is to reassign a small team to fix it in game along with the other 2-3 glitches that have broken the game!!! Unfortunately EA has abandoned BFN and this won’t ever be fixed. Plus BFN isn’t even on the report list link provided!

Message 3 of 4 (482 Views)

Champion

Honestly, I mostly prefer to play in Private Giddy Park to evade the madness. That said, I do join in Public Giddy Parks from time to time.

Message 4 of 4 (454 Views)