Re: Special Skin from Twitch

by asukojo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Special Skin from Twitch

★★★★★ Expert

You can get Watson special skin , L-Star, Bangolore, Octane, when you register twitch prime : https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/apexlegends

Twitch prime is included in Amazon prime: 

If you don't have both, you can register for trial and get watson skin then cancel the membership before recurring payment kick in.

Watson.PNG

Message 2 of 7 (765 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I see some people having problem to claim it, it say it claim but didn't show up.

This most likely because you have multiple PSN/Xbox/Origin accounts that link to different EA accounts and you link your twitch to the wrong EA account:

Twitch -> EA Account -> PSN/Xbox/Origin ID

I had some struggle as well, and try to explain it here.

1. Decide which Platform and  PSN/Xbox/Origin ID you want to claim the reward !

2. Login to PC/console and note down the ID.

3. Shutdown PS4, Origin or Xbox first (reason is step 8)  Very important.

4. Your ID account link to EA account (ussually same email and same password). 

5. You need to find out which EA account link to your ID  (this step is super critical !!)

Login to EA and see PSN account link to that EA account:  If that's the same as PSN you're playing, then you're using correct EA account, otherwise there's another EA account.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

6. Login to twich and disconnect the wrong EA account (see how in FAQ below)

7. Reclaim the reward by login using the correct EA account (see how in FAQ below).

8. If you've multiple accounts (Origin, PSN, Xbox) link to same EA account, decide which platform want to claim (another critical step).

Why? Because the 1st device run Apex, the reward will given to that device, you can't transfer it anymore.

9. Turn on that platform and run Apex and you automatically get notification that you're reward is available.

You can read FAQ here:

https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/apexlegends

Hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (689 Views)

All Replies

twitch prime

★★★ Newbie

log into Twitch Prime to claim Season Two loot and it’s not appearing on my Apex account. I know it’s the right account linked and all because it’s how i got my Pathfinder skin. i reset the game and PS4 and still nothing. did it multiple times so someone please help me out

Message 1 of 7 (692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sorry spending money for a skin is bs. I'll let the rich people do that but it doesnt interest me when I personally think twitch and youtube ruined gaming in general.

Message 3 of 7 (753 Views)

Re: twitch prime

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same problem, I have refreshed loads of times and disconnected my EA account and reconnected it and it still won't work. Bit frustrating.

Message 4 of 7 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Understood, but if you live in US, most of us have AmazonPrime and Twitch Prime is included so basically this's free for AmazonPrime member.

You will get more skins in the future as well.TwitchSkin.PNG

Message 5 of 7 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The state of that skin. I doubt any straight males would be interested in that skin.😂😂😂😂

Message 6 of 7 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I see some people having problem to claim it, it say it claim but didn't show up.

This most likely because you have multiple PSN/Xbox/Origin accounts that link to different EA accounts and you link your twitch to the wrong EA account:

Twitch -> EA Account -> PSN/Xbox/Origin ID

I had some struggle as well, and try to explain it here.

1. Decide which Platform and  PSN/Xbox/Origin ID you want to claim the reward !

2. Login to PC/console and note down the ID.

3. Shutdown PS4, Origin or Xbox first (reason is step 8)  Very important.

4. Your ID account link to EA account (ussually same email and same password). 

5. You need to find out which EA account link to your ID  (this step is super critical !!)

Login to EA and see PSN account link to that EA account:  If that's the same as PSN you're playing, then you're using correct EA account, otherwise there's another EA account.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

6. Login to twich and disconnect the wrong EA account (see how in FAQ below)

7. Reclaim the reward by login using the correct EA account (see how in FAQ below).

8. If you've multiple accounts (Origin, PSN, Xbox) link to same EA account, decide which platform want to claim (another critical step).

Why? Because the 1st device run Apex, the reward will given to that device, you can't transfer it anymore.

9. Turn on that platform and run Apex and you automatically get notification that you're reward is available.

You can read FAQ here:

https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/apexlegends

Hope that helps.

Message 7 of 7 (690 Views)