Spawn facing in the wrong direction

by jnicol1975

Original Post

Spawn facing in the wrong direction

★★★ Guide

This is just a minor gripe. About 5 or 10 percent of the time my character will be spawned facing away from the objective.

Normally after spawning you can sprint forward and you'll be heading towards the action. But when I'm spawned facing the wrong way, I sprint away from the action, which is irritating!

Anyone else feel me on this one?

Message 1 of 12 (792 Views)

Re: Spawn facing in the wrong direction

★★★★★ Guide
@jnicol1975 Oh yes! This annoys the heck outta me too. But with so much else to complain about with this game, I felt I should probably let that one slide. So thanks for bringing it up!
Message 2 of 12 (784 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@jnicol1975 Yes this really bugs me too and as you said when you spawn and start sprinting forward you then notice your facing the wrong way and this can be a big issue when in overtime mode on turf takeover.
Message 3 of 12 (770 Views)

★ Apprentice

pleas eyes i hope they fix this. It's the most annoying thing ever.

Message 4 of 12 (743 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes this is driving me crazy! It happens way too often, I start moving and than I realize I'm going out of bounds. Ugh Frown

Message 5 of 12 (721 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I had fun, when i jumped outside map and died after spawning.

Message 6 of 12 (713 Views)

★★★ Guide
@delete180 I did that once too! Jumped off a cliff.
Message 7 of 12 (707 Views)

★★★ Expert
@delete180 After respawn: "Run! It's overtime!" *starts sprinting* then "not revivable" pops up. Happened a few time to me in the heat of battle.
Message 8 of 12 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I had it a couple times that i ran the wrong way. Especially the marshmallow wood map for TT can be confusing with directions.

I can imagine Popcap literally has to open and edit every map and edit every spawn location in that map, which is some work. But it definitely needs a fix. New players just end up confused.

Message 9 of 12 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I almost ran off a cliff the other day in a TT map when I didn't notice it had spawned me the wrong way. Definitely needs to be fixed.

Message 10 of 12 (648 Views)