Spawn beacon parachute drop

by Marcusspinner

Original Post

Spawn beacon parachute drop

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

In Battlefield 4 you where able to drop in with the parachute or just spawn in normal if the spawn beacon was inside or underneath an object. Please DICE give us the option to spawn in with the parachute again when we spawn on a spawn beacon. This feature makes Battlefield 5 so more immersive by the fact that you can also attack the enemy from the sky and maybe drop behind enemy lines. Why was this feature not implemented in Battlefield V? Again DICE can make it that you always spawn in with a parachute and just spawn normale when the beacon is under a structure or give you like a option like in the deployment screen to A drop in with a parachute or B spawn on the ground like a normal spawning in the deployment screen. I'm want this feather back really bad, please consider to implement it and explain me why it's not in the game in the first place. So a failure of design choice not to implement it! Please bring it back I beg you in Battlefield 4 it work perfectly fine and now it's not back! Why?

Message 1 of 3 (1,340 Views)

Re: Spawn beacon parachute drop

[ Edited ]

I'd love to have parachuting act the same as in BF4 but V seems intent on sticking with the theme of paradropping from planes only; adding these to modes that don't normally utilize them could prove difficult in regards to both coding, and visuals for both teams.

A new reinforcement where a plane slowly travels across the enemy side of the map where people could drop might work well since everyone will know where it is and that it can actually be used

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (1,322 Views)

Re: Spawn beacon parachute drop

★★ Pro
@TTZ_Dipsy I like your idea with the plane. That could help very well in situations where one team is stuck in their spawn or limited to a single flag.
Message 3 of 3 (1,307 Views)