Space Station is way better than Oak (Zombie superiority remains a problem)

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Re: ZOMBIE SUPERIORITY is killing this game (Oak vs Space Station)

★★★★ Expert
@Shadowphinx101 I don't think Rose is op at the moment. Sunflower might be good, but Scientist is better. Citron needs some nerfs, yes. But All Stars imp bomb is also crazy good and the sprint tackle as well.
Corn in general is worse than Soldier.
For every powerful plant there is a zombie that is 2-4 times as strong (except citron).
Brainium Basher and Steam Blaster are just crazy op. And Space Station is way better than Oak. There has never been a plant as strong as Steam Blaster or Brainium Basher.
Message 11 of 13 (198 Views)

★★ Expert
@benn1nat0r Imp Bomb has a small radius. Hit reg detection problems with Sprint Tackle. Rose can do 12 dmg with one shot, homing radius has been buffed to the moon in BFN and she has a goatify and engima to protect herself. She can also glide, and her character hitbox is awkward to hit tbh.
Message 12 of 13 (185 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Shadowphinx101 The radius might not be too big, but in this event it was still annoying to me because it can insta-kill Acorn & Sunflower. No doubt Citron is better than All-star. It was also pretty laggy so it sometimes seemed like I wasn't in its range but still got vanquished.
I agree that Rose needs some changes, but these changes should wait until Engineer is seriously nerfed. When that happens, they can reduce the damage by 1 or 2 and reduce the homing by about 15%. And I don't consider Enigma to be an issue because it was nerfed already, while Electric Slide can still do it with little Cooldown and regenerate her health with the "Defibrillated" upgrade.
Message 13 of 13 (175 Views)