Space Station Nerfs

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Space Station Nerfs

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

We’ve nerfed Oak (which made very little difference in PvP and how people utilize Oak/Acorn teamplay) so isn’t it time to apply the same mechanics to Space Station?

Oak takes longer to channel and now has a cool down and I think it’d be better for balancing if Space Station was the same.

Agree?  Disagree? 

EDIT: autocorrect revenge

Message 6 of 29 (1,149 Views)

Please nerf space station

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

lol

Message 1 of 29 (1,132 Views)

Re: Please nerf space station

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

lol

Message 2 of 29 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with this. My friends and I went on a twenty player kill streak (all of us were one or two away from twenty). Our entire team started throwing the game to give the other team a chance yet we still managed to one space station army the entire team

Message 3 of 29 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think a good nerf would be something like the jump while in that ability was not allowed giving oaks and citrons a chance.

Message 4 of 29 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I love the Space Cadet and the station, but we had over 700 health with overheal Saturday night and with 4 of us shielding it, and having at least one scientist healing us most of the time, we were never in danger. 

The team characters are great ideas and fun to play but they're just too good right now.

Message 5 of 29 (1,017 Views)

Re: Space Station Nerfs

★★★★★ Expert

Agreed. A full Space Station is a nightmare to oppose. I love Space Cadet and the station a lot, even more than Acorn/Oak (which is also a favorite), but it's too good overall. No cooldown, no channel time, stacked shields, tons of health, etc. 

I'm never one to scream for nerfs (but admit they are needed at times) but the stations should be different to Oak but also balanced to the proper performance level.

Message 7 of 29 (1,133 Views)

My biggest complaint from the beginning was the space station, particularly with multiplayer setup. It is nauseating the amount of resources it takes to break down shields, let alone kill it. And if this wasn’t enough of a reason to nerf it, the fact that one player jumps out of the station and back in fully recharges its shields is painstakingly annoying. 

Message 8 of 29 (1,114 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I’ve run into a guy in Alpha/Picnic that knows how to glitch his Space Station out and is almost invincible..... just saw him again in a public server destroying our entire team....

Not fun.... feels like a PS4 hack when you go for him.  

Message 9 of 29 (1,082 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There is a glitch for space cadet for invincibility.  As well as invisibility.  I did it once by accident.  Not saying how.  The only luck I’m having with stacked cadets is with snapdragon.  But even that has to go down perfectly.

Message 10 of 29 (1,062 Views)