Space Cadet gesture/taunt

by CJackson5083

Original Post

Space Cadet gesture/taunt

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Space Cadet needs to be able to do at least one taunt/gesture while in "Space Station" mode.  A majority of kills are earned in that mode, I want to be able to taunt the plant I just vanquished!  Devs, add at least one, even if it's just "funny".  You could taunt as an Imp in your Mech, there's no reason Space Cadet shouldn't be able to.  And Oak too for that matter.

Message 1 of 11 (473 Views)

Re: Space Cadet gesture/taunt

★★ Guide
@CJackson5083 Maybe the space station could project a hologram above itself of dance moves and verbal taunts.

The Oak would be far easier to fix bc he just needs dance animations added.
Message 2 of 11 (464 Views)

★ Guide
@CJackson5083 Yes I want that on oak, and his little nut passengers too.
Message 3 of 11 (435 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do you main Space Station @CJackson5083 ?

Message 4 of 11 (422 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I play the entire zombie team.  I go to certain zombies situationally based on what the plant team is using.

Message 5 of 11 (413 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do you prefer zombies and not plants?

Message 6 of 11 (410 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@spIash_damage wrote:

Do you prefer zombies and not plants?

My bad, @CJackson5083  I was also asking you that question (based on your response of playing the whole zombie team).  

Curious if you're one of the guys who only likes to play one team.

Disclaimer:  If so, I'm not trying to "hate" on you by any means.  I'm just curious because you're new to many of us who've been on the forums for years.  Many of us prefer different things but we know that about one another and know if there's motives behind posts.  I completely respect playstyles and preferences of all kinds, even those polar opposite my own.

Message 7 of 11 (396 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@spIash_damage The plant team, other than acorn/oak is completely uninteresting to me. I don't like they way they play, I don't like their weapons. Nothing. I will only play them when I am forced to, after I master all the zombies.
Message 8 of 11 (377 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CJackson5083 wrote:
@spIash_damageThe plant team, other than acorn/oak is completely uninteresting to me. I don't like they way they play, I don't like their weapons. Nothing. I will only play them when I am forced to, after I master all the zombies.

To clarify, you only play zombies now?

Message 9 of 11 (374 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@spIash_damage No. I play acorn/oak, and have tried nightcap to see just how ridiculously unbalanced she is.
Message 10 of 11 (365 Views)