Re: Soundtracks and loading screens - more usage for Legend Tokens

by Pure_Funk_Nugget

Original Post

Soundtracks and loading screens - more usage for Legend Tokens

★★★★★ Newbie

I posted this same idea in another forum but I think it was the wrong one. Anyways, I think it would be a great idea if we were able to buy past seasons (or even custom) soundtracks and loading screens. Moving from PS4 to PC made me realize how much I missed certain soundtracks and loading screens. Also it would be a great chance to give more use for Legend Tokens as it just starts to overflow. I think it's a great idea to take into consideration and I'd appreciate the feedback! : )

Message 1 of 9 (320 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cawolo Battle pass items are exclusive to the season. If they just brought BP items back, it just renders the whole point of grinding useless imo. Same with event tracker prizes.
Message 2 of 9 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I understand what you mean by that but I think it wouldn't hurt. I mean, people don't really grind the Battle Pass for loading screens and those are personal obtainable items. I see those things as a way to customise your own game experience, just as with legend and weapon skins. Difference is that those loading screens and soundtracks are your personal things to customise your game with. Weapon, legends and trackers are to be seen to others. That's why I'm suggesting it to be paid for (with Legend Tokens), just like those skin recolor rotations. Sorry for my messy explanation, hard to put into words but I hope you get what I mean.

Message 3 of 9 (293 Views)
Highlighted

@ILostT0Loba The music is only heard by you. So any argument that music should be exclusive to a season is invalid.

You wish to deny others a chance at listening to Mirage's Music, or Lifeline's? Even though you have no way of knowing if they even have it.

Skins are one thing, these can be seen by others like season badges. But music is exclusive to each person and should not be locked in a vault.
Message 4 of 9 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Pure_Funk_Nugget Thank you, that is exactly what I meant! : )
Message 5 of 9 (281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Pure_Funk_NuggetStop putting words in my mouth lol. I am not denying anyone anything. It's just how battle pass works in every game. It's not my fault that devs put music packs in BP.

And everyone knows that BP stuff is exclusive. So, no need to get so so defensive. I am simply stating how BP works.

@CawoloThe chances of that happening are pretty slim. We haven't had any BP item return so far, except for some recolors so I would not get my hopes up. Don't take it the wrong way unlike one guy who got emotional above. 🤡

Message 6 of 9 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ILostT0Loba Yes, chances are slim but I'm still suggesting the idea, I think it would be great.. don't you? My hopes are very low since I suggested the idea already in August (a moderator told me to suggest it here not in Twitter lol) but I want some sort of confirmation or acknowledgement that my idea has been seen (also feedback). :D
Message 7 of 9 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@CawoloYou would have to ask a dev personally for an affirmative answer I think. You can ask alex_frostwolf, or RKRigney or perhaps game director @ChadGrenier on twitter. Faster than this forum for sure, if they answer you that is!! :D

I don't mind if they bring stuff back, but it's more complicated when it concerns battle pass system. Maybe they could return as free event item that you could earn by doing challenges, which is a better option imo. 

Message 8 of 9 (257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ILostT0Loba Thank you! : ) I mainly just want them to somehow bring old music packs and loading screens back, don't really mind the way they would return IF they'd return.
Message 9 of 9 (248 Views)