Re: Sound Problems?

by Madd_Brando

Original Post

Sound Problems?

★★★ Apprentice

Is anyone still having a problem with the sound when enemies are up close?  You can hear an enemy so far away but when they get close you can not hardly hear them.  If they are above or below you they are heard very good but not when they are on your level.

Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, but I can basically not hear a thing, I can hear my teamates, 50 meters out stepping on grass that is so loud ill go deaf, but I cant hear a Gibralter sprinting up to me

it is like playing this game on hardmode, ive changed headphones, got an Asus Essence soundcard, tried a senheiser GPX Pro 1200 dac, tried hyper X headphones, Senheiser GSP 500, 600, tried a sound compressor

The only thing that works are the Astro A50's, but I need to crank em up so hard that ill get a headache and ill be going deaf...

Other then that, i find numerous guns shoved up my cheeks and I wont even know until they pull the trigger.

Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)

★ Guide

@unogobangbang2  Close range silent footsteps is a known issue. I hope they fix it soon. 

111.PNG

Message 3 of 4 (179 Views)

★ Guide

Hopefully they fix it soon! Had an octane climb up a building yesterday get right behind me. All of a sudden my health was dropping and my screen was flashing due to the damage i was taking. Not a single sound was made until i was on the ground bleeding out. As it's been mentioned I can hear my teammates like they're in a stampede a great distance away.  

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)