Sorry, dumb question

by ArakiDevil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sorry, dumb question

★★ Novice

Again, sorry for the question but well i subscribed to access and plan to play the mass effect trilogy. does the language matter when you have to import your saves? for example i beat mass effect 1 on spanish.... can i import the save to an english version of mass effect 2? sorry, first time playing a game that imports saves ^^ 

Message 1 of 5 (472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sorry, dumb question

Hero

Yes, you should be able to import.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (676 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Yes, you should be able to import.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (677 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much. im just paranoid that i'll beat the game and i wont be able to import, but you answered my doubt Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have a related question, I have finished ME1 on Origin access with cloud save. Is there a way to import the character into ME2?

Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (334 Views)

Even on cloud save, you SHOULD still have a save file on your computer.  IIRC it was usually located in User/documents/bioware/ME1/saves

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mass-effect/mass-effect-2/importing-mass-effect-save-games/

^^For once you find the saves....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 5 (318 Views)