Original Post

Re: Soooo...How's the new season?

★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man For some reason I had the smallest hunch this would happen. 😅
Message 41 of 71 (235 Views)

★★★ Expert
@kittysune

Somehow I just can't get behind faster when they also thin the loot pool and give you less time to find what little there is. And give you fewer mobility options to make your blitzkrieg rotation.
Message 42 of 71 (211 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Kyldenar

What is the w-key meta?
Message 43 of 71 (208 Views)

★★ Expert
@reconzero When all they do is press W key to go forward into battle.
Message 44 of 71 (204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Bruh. First of, if you're taking Lifeline, can you like not die during the first minute of the game? Anyway, teammates die and leave, now I'm stuck on Rampart (!?!?). I go through the entire game, no R301 and no 2x, or 3x for that matter, until I kill this cringe Seer who comes charging in like Rambo because he probably sensed me on his little bs passive. Now I get a 2x!! Had to kill a Seer for it. Aha. Searching everywhere for 10 minutes not good enough, only Seers have it apparently. Now his teammates shoot me, sliding down while batting, anyway they get attacked by another squad. All-in-all, ends up with 3 squads, 2 duos and me. Back and forth shooting. I get Bang ult'ed, because you know, it's better to ult the solo instead of the duo. Jump down. Then Wraith from the other team tacs on me, like what?? I kill her, then 10 seconds later her teammate come, I kill him. Which team wins? The other duo of course. No time to heal here.

Wtf are you guys int'ing on me?!? Holy ****! I'm literally getting a migraine.

Message 45 of 71 (178 Views)

[ Edited ]

@CCbathwater 

Dude that really smarts.

But hey if it was down to 3 squads and one of those was down to one person and the other two squads were 2-3 players left each. I might just tell my team, lets focus the solo, get the kill and secure at least second place for RP in Ranked at least especially if the the other non solo team had a better position, this would also probably leave my team in a position to contest for first place especially if we could get the solo quick.

Non ranked play would totally depend on my teams vs the other teams and the solo teams position in relation to each other and the likelihood of securing a win. 

Like I said it smarts but once you have lost your teammates and are solo it is not like you were going to push one of the other squads you were at a disadvantage and all the others new this.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 46 of 71 (170 Views)

★★ Guide

The ring 1 change has really compressed King's Canyon, which feels small to start with.  Land on perimeter, hurry up and get in that 4-squad melee that is waiting for you at a chokepoint.  If you don't get sniped first before getting there.

This was part of the fun of King's Canyon, but the quick ring has made it bad, I bet they back off on this pretty quick.

Message 47 of 71 (165 Views)

★★ Expert
@Asmodeus566 Pubs. Don't play ranked. But yeah, if they wanted 2nd place so bad, congrats. What are they expecting? That I'm not gonna put up a fight? Even if I only kill Wraith, now Mirage has a 1v2 and no time to heal.
Message 48 of 71 (164 Views)

★★ Expert
@Nurrffed They did this on purpose so when they change it to 2 minutes everyone will be all happy and grateful to get out of this 1-minute mess.
Message 49 of 71 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CCbathwaterI never felt a squad *really* needed Valk for rotations except on Storm Point, but imagine absolutely needing Valk for that on KC. It's just crazy.

Also, the patch notes say that the ring closing speed is slower, it gives the impression you have to get moving earlier but you don't have to be in a hurry, but we're hustling to stay ahead of it, anyone else notice this?

They didn't do this on purpose, they just didn't test, we are testing for them.

Message 50 of 71 (158 Views)