Re: Soooo...How's the new season?

by hayhor

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Apex has hit its all time peak number of players. I guess that No Apex August movement is doing well. /s

60979DF4-B70C-41C1-ADDE-4A0D02FF356E.jpeg

And there’s a new Vantage tactical trick where you skip the animation and immediately jump.

Message 31 of 71 (305 Views)

Champion

Got a chance to play last night. The quicker closing ring never caused me an issue other than when my friend told me he wanted to fight a team with the ring closing. That's our fault not the games.

Laser sights are useless. Vantage, if used by a good player seems quite good.

For all the valk haters: The changes to KC actually made her MORE valuable. There are less rotation options so now you just fly over.

Message 32 of 71 (268 Views)

★★ Expert
@hayhor Yeah, she got buffed. We know.
Message 33 of 71 (261 Views)

★ Guide

so far lovin it everthing is faster they made the game less snoozefest more action 

Message 34 of 71 (255 Views)

★ Guide
@Axs5626Sxa5001 im below average and also losing alot please don't just assume everything is blow average players fault just because streamer blaming below average players or casual doesn't mean they always right and know how to fix the game
Message 35 of 71 (255 Views)

★★ Expert
@reconzero << Worst feature of the season: shorter timer on rings, especially ring one. No time for anything anymore except panic rotation and constant skirmishes. So again, servicing the short-of-attention. >>

Yeah, I hate that so far. I think my W-key-addicted randoms have died more to the ring than gunfire so far...
Message 36 of 71 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@KyldenarThere's talks that SBMM might be adjusted because of a w-key meta being prominent.

Aaron L is ranked designer for Apex.

Capture5.JPG

Message 37 of 71 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Holy ****, the ring 1 is so trash. Running from Spotted Lake to Labs. No time for anything. We run out of heals. Anyway, end game, no 2x scope during the game at all!! Going across the map, I find ONE 1x. Bruh... stop making the game worse, Respawn! You're not fixing anything, just actively add or change stuff that doesn't need adding or changing. 

Message 38 of 71 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

First time getting DDoSed! Got kicked and when we went back we can’t move and there’s one person with 15 kills after we can move. 

Message 39 of 71 (196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Loot pool is good for weapons but worse for everything else.

Laser sights taking up spots for more important items like shields and optics, and they are probably the least helpful attachment, IMO.  Should have just added that ability to barrel mods and called it a day.

Message 40 of 71 (166 Views)