Sooo.. what now? (Forge)

by iBlockHead

Original Post

Sooo.. what now? (Forge)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Obviously (maybe) they'll bring him into the game at some point (since they worked on it and already had skills set for him, why waste it?), the question now is, how will they bring him back?

Personally I think by taking into consideration the Fight or Fright mode that Rev had, he might bring him back with some kind of dark robotic magic he has. or they just picked up his banner and brought him to a respawn beacon 

EDIT

As I scroll father into different post I see people already having ideas and sharing them. Sorry for this post in that case / I get on the forums late once I'm at work so I get the news a bit later than others Embarrassed nonetheless! Be nice to have them in one area! I saw a couple people had the same ideas including me with the respawn beacons Nerd 

Message 1 of 13 (476 Views)

Re: Sooo.. what now? (Forge)

★★★ Expert

They might have scrapped Forge a while ago tho. A large guy who wants to melee people?

Good luck with that when you're in ranked lobbies against top 100 predator players. Lmao, that legend would be the butt of every joke for years to come.

May as well use him to pull a Mirage on the players and really sell Revenant as a menacing character.

Message 2 of 13 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Titanfall Wiki says "Simulacra are digital copies of a Pilot's memories, knowledge, and personality. It is unknown precisely how Simulacra are made, but their most common application among the IMC and Frontier Militia is to preserve a Pilot whose original body has been destroyed or damaged beyond repair. The copies are downloaded into robotic bodies, allowing those Pilots to live on and continue fighting."

Revenant = "a person who has returned, especially supposedly from the dead". Apex's Revenant is not only a simulacrum, but also able to bring legends back in the form of shadows and to open portals (hint 1 is Shadowfall, hint 2 is the power outage before he stabbed Forge).

Season 4 is called Assimilation. Could be Forge's digital copy (fighting skills)  being absorbed by Revenant. Could be Forge being rebuilt but puppeteered by Revenant. Could be the whole roster of legends getting assimilated into Revenant's parallel world (maybe that's how we get back from WE to KC), where there's a Shadow version of Forge.

Message 3 of 13 (368 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro Well, if Forge gets rebuild by the Revenant, he will probably have the possibility to open portals the way Reaper does it in Overwatch. Campers getting stabbed in the back...
Message 4 of 13 (364 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:
@WingmannedbroWell, if Forge gets rebuild by the Revenant, he will probably have the possibility to open portals the way Reaper does it in Overwatch. Campers getting stabbed in the back...

So... Darth Vader for S5 confirmed?

*heavy breathing*

Message 5 of 13 (357 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@iBlockHead The fact that he has a deathbox in-game, means that they probably already hooked him up to the Respawn system thing that the other Legends are on (The thing that makes sure they can't die) he might come back seeking revenge on Revenant. Season 4 is called Assimilation. Assimilating is when someone tries to fit in. They said directly in the trailer that the other legends don't think Forge is going to be very good at the games, maybe he is Assimilating to the games?
Message 6 of 13 (341 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro Can you imagine the pile of money a lightsaber heirloom would bring?
Message 7 of 13 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I won't play Forge unless he has ability to slow down enemy and close in to enemy very fast (warp) like a chomper  (Unicorn Chomper). Then I will consider it.

Tactical : Stun (similiar to Chomper goop or Engineer stun in GW1-2) 

Throw slowdown stuns to surrounding area, all enemies in that area will be slow down (like being goop) and hard to turn around and can't use abilites for 1-2 seconds but still can shoot.

Ultimate: Super power

He can warp very fast to close in to enemies in a blink of an eye and his punch/kick has 60 damage for 5 seconds.

The lower his health, the stronger the punch, up to 80 damage.

Message 8 of 13 (322 Views)

Message 9 of 13 (303 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:
@WingmannedbroCan you imagine the pile of money a lightsaber heirloom would bring?

Unfortunately i can.

Message 10 of 13 (265 Views)