Something's off with Horizon

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Something's off with Horizon

★★★ Expert
  • Her finishers are evil, she enjoys absorbing enemies through Newt's black hole and doesn't show any sign of feeling when crushing the bodies between the gravity lift devices or when powering them at full straight on enemies' heads.
  • She didn't lose her child that long ago, yet she doesn't show feelings of suffering after this loss, nor the desire to get revenge or curiosity to get to the bottom of Ash's betrayal.
  • She's hardly affected by the killing that goes around her, sounding pretty detached, spaced out even. By comparison, Bangalore, who's a tough soldier, seems much more worried.
  • She doesn't seem to have a problem testing on human subjects (Maybe Caustic likes her for this fact).

Will not be surprised if Horizon turns out to be an evil legend. Maybe she's in the process of turning into someone crazy like Sigma from Overwatch...

Message 1 of 7 (305 Views)

Re: Something's off with Horizon

★★★★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe I think you're overthinking it Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe You spend half a year near a black hole as a scientist! You’ll value human life even less than before. Scientists are epic at seeing humans as numbers or test subjects. Just look at Caustic.

Throw in a betrayal for which you couldn’t see your child grow up and it’s good that she’s apathetic towards humans in general when experimentation is involved.

She is courteous tho and loving as she treats mirage like a baby boy.
Message 3 of 7 (270 Views)

★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe I mean, her goal is to go back in time, so it does make sense that she wouldn’t be too sad about being betrayed.

Most legends have pretty brutal finishers, so it isn’t really out of the ordinary. Even Pathfinder has one where I think he rips a chunk out of someone’s neck.
Message 4 of 7 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

How about blood hound stab you with his knife ....ouchhh....feel hurt already.

Message 5 of 7 (237 Views)

Champion

@DoYaSeeMe  I thought she had just lost the plot to be honest lol.

Heavily eccentric and overly affectionate towards a robot with the vocabulary range of R2-D2

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 7 (200 Views)

★★★★ Expert

no, she is not, she is only representing Respawn.

it's Respawn manifesting in Horizon,a ruthless careless brat Tongue out

Message 7 of 7 (192 Views)