Re: Something about longevity!

by JoeTheSho

Original Post

Something about longevity!

★★★★★ Guide

Hello everyone, just popped in my mind something: being a gamer i always think about how long will the game take before i get bored of it (as everyone does i guess).

Do you guys think will be implemented more weapons, maps, characters and some new modes such as last man standing or one man army for example, or the option to create a clan? I personally think that woulb be a great way to get more players and increasing the competition! 

What's your thoughts? 

Message 1 of 3 (175 Views)

Yeah they need to add something or else it will get kinda boring... at least coming from someone who plays with randoms all day.

Im sure squading up with friends is way more fun but i have no friends.

I honestly want to see a large team based mode sometime... Like a 20v20 capture the flag type deal with some new twist on respawning perhaps.

Of course new characters and weapons will always be fun... But gametypes will have way more of an impact.

The one thing fortnite did do right is they always had at least something new happening every few days somewhere in the game.

Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)

★ Guide
I believe new modes will be added inevitably, but they may be concerned with adding too many modes and splitting the player base too much
Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)