Re: Something I have noticed watching streamers...Another Cheater post..

by IDFeiWong

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Something I have noticed watching streamers...Another Cheater post..

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I'm about 300 games played in. I have watched and read a lot about the game to get better. I have been fine tuning my settings trying other peoples and never quite seem to get any where close to the scroll speed etc as these people who "post there settings". it never matches up. not even remotely I end up uping my mouse MHz,ADS, etc mid game because its just not playable way to slow in most cases.

Now there are some amazing players in this game, and we know who they are. But there are some of them that are blatantly using no recoil macros or worse cheats..  I have also noticed zero difference watching some of these people streaming with guns with high recoil without a barrel stabilizer and a gold stabilizer on the same weapon. there literally seems to be no difference for a lot of people, but me personally I see the difference 10 fold. How does no one else even notice this?

im not great but im far from the worst player in the game. I casually play every day if possible and I know muscle memory is essential and some of these guys clocking 12 hours a day in game are obviously going to be stand out players, but no way shape or form should there even remotely be a STAND OUT player in every game its just not possible, the odds are of this happening is id imagine you would have a better chance hitting millions in the lottery.

So what they do to crack down is going to be the question, because it will ruin this game for alot of people as it has so many before it.

Message 1 of 18 (7,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 18 (7,432 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

im leaving this game char here

"HEY hes with blue attachments" response

Bonus clip abusing exploit (remember is against TOS and ban reason)

Cheers.

PS: i maybe get message deleted because is really wrong expose people cheating that actually cheating and ruining games itself, but at least some ppl can see the reality before its be done.

Message 2 of 18 (7,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

forgot to add the bonus clip

Message 3 of 18 (7,640 Views)

★★ Guide

You're joking right LOL

Message 4 of 18 (7,639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@VPPTrue can you return to your "cheating problem is artificial" topic please?
we are talking about the real problem here. Thx.

Message 5 of 18 (7,603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Shroud got accused of cheating since years... BUT... since he is a former proplayer no one knows for sure except him.

Maybe he runs some Makros (like a lot of people actually do) or not... it doesn´t matter, since you can´t proof it as long you´re not at his home watching him while he is playing.

On the other hand, he mostly performs in his streams better than he does at every single public event where he doesn´t use his own PC..... but still you have to proof it when he is playing at home, since it´s the only thing that realy matters.

Btw, if you compare him with dizzy (who is actually extremly good at apex) you´ll realize a huge amount of differences. Dizzy for example has recoil, misses more shots, snaps less, uses sliding more often, changes position frequently (but still gets a huge amount of kills). 

And shroud is just running around in open field, hits most of his shots, even locks on enemies and it seems there is no recoil, uses sliding not so often.... overall playing this fastpaced game pretty slow.

.... and yet i can´t say for sure if he cheats or not.

It would be funny if shroud one day stops gaming and reveals that he actually cheated all the time Party hat

A similar thing did a friend of mine... was a cs1.4-1.6 pro player too for many years (before streaming got popular) and after that i played a lot of FPS with him. Now he grew up, has a family and kids he told me, while we were drinking a beer in his garden, that he cheated all those years and never got caught, but realy feels sorry that i often had a hard time fighting against him. It wasn´t even that expensive for him since he had a Lifetime account for a cheatprovider so he got all for free. Nowadays he has only time for singleplayer games, so no onlinecheating anymore.

Message 6 of 18 (7,581 Views)

★★ Guide
I mean this is a perfect partner thread though. So many cheaters that even Shroud has stooped that low. It sort of highlights what I've been trying to say in that thread.
Message 7 of 18 (7,571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Recoil is very easy to control in this game (if I come from a game of PubG, I always massively overcompensate at start). I don't find it hard to believe at all that some1 with years (I mean literally years in gameplay time) can make it look like absolutely zero - the patterns are fixed, simple and easy to learn.

And I agree that Shroud is a bad player overall - very little game sense, no map awareness. I guess that's what fragging noobs all day long for years does to you (good aim is all you need for that, so why bother learning the rest?)...

P.S. Fixed recoil patters is a terrible idea that belongs back in 1995. It's just a matter of investing a million hours in learning the patterns to gain undeserved advantage over casual players. PubG did it right, everyone should learn from them, not copy an outdated game like CS.

Message 8 of 18 (7,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

You realise if You're using gaming mouse logitech etc You can setup scripts/macro for mouse to reduce recoil to 0 right. A lot people do it and You can't detect it. Also I saw him picking up sometimes r99 missing whole clip on a guy and on next video he full clips him with basically 0 recoil. He also abused every glitch in game flying etc.

Message 9 of 18 (7,447 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 18 (7,433 Views)