Re: Something I hate with all my soul

by AstroQuiereJugar

Original Post

Re: Something I hate with all my soul

★★ Guide

@Azombioso wrote:
I agree completely with what @daalnnii said, you should be able to target tricks on untrickable targets, but have no effect.

I think that allowing to play "cards that will have no effect" may be frustrating, but is necessary. Not only because is better to learn from your mistakes rather than having the game telling you what you can do, but because it can also help you win a game under certain circumstances.

Imagine this scenario.

Turn 10, both players with just 1 health and no cards in hand. Nothing on the board except for a Repeat-Moss on the lane next to the water.

The zombie heroe draws a zombie and plays it on the top lane, but you just drew a Vegetation Mutation.

Because you didn't drew a plant, the zombie on the top lane WILL kill you, since it will attack before your Repeat-Moss. But because you drew a trick, you can activate the Moss ability to do a bonus attack and win the game. If the game forbid you from playing that card because "you have no plants in heights or in environments", that would mean that the card you just drew is useless, and you will lose.

I loved your example. I think you're right.

Message 11 of 11 (166 Views)