Re: SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE

by damsonwhufndthis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Someone help me please

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I was playing BR and I got a hacker on my team. He booted my teammate offline for pinging the enemy and then I died so he gave me a 10077 minute abandon penalty. Please any EA support that can help me get this fixed this is literally a 7 day ban. His username is <>

How does this happen on console? Please any ea support I need help

[CM - Edited to remove callout. If you see a suspected cheater, please report them by using the appropriate tools. We can't take any action against such accounts on Answers HQ, and such posts can lead to harassment.]

Message 1 of 5 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @AEUHX,

I'm afraid we're not able to review any account bans or investigate reports of cheating on the forums.

I've edited your initial post to reflect that, but please be sure to reach out to our Terms of Service team directly so they can check into the action for you.

They'll be able to check into what caused this and will reach back out via email as soon as their investigation is complete. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (188 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @AEUHX,

I'm afraid we're not able to review any account bans or investigate reports of cheating on the forums.

I've edited your initial post to reflect that, but please be sure to reach out to our Terms of Service team directly so they can check into the action for you.

They'll be able to check into what caused this and will reach back out via email as soon as their investigation is complete. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (189 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Mako They literally take WEEKS to reply. My teammate gave me this and he also booted my other teammate offline. He had a bunch of *, could see who was pushing me, etc and you're telling me that posting a picture of him and the stupid amount of abandon penalty that he gave me is wrong?
Message 3 of 5 (181 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_Makoand you can't reach them for someone else?

Message 4 of 5 (174 Views)

Community Manager

@AEUHX 
Posting an accusation on the forums unfortunately won't directly lead to any action being taken, so while it's appreciated that you're trying to bring a cheater or hacker's activity to light please be sure to report them with these options instead, if you didn't get the chance in-game.

That will make sure your reports go to the team equipped and able to investigate this type of situation.

Our ToS team will get back to you as soon as they've investigated the account action. The time can vary depending on current volume but you should be hearing back substantially faster at the moment.

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (164 Views)