Someone explain this?

by X_jab12_x

Original Post

Re: Someone explain this?

★ Pro
this game is BS on hit damage. Net code is BS
Message 11 of 17 (196 Views)

youtube let's you change speed, just check the option.

Message 12 of 17 (181 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yep, that was BS. You were long gone but got dropped anyway.

This game is beggining to frustrate the crap out of me for the same reasons... although it's another skulls drop with everybody dying... again.

The last 3 games I played, all squads were out of the dropship within 15 seconds. The playerbase on the whole does not have a clue. Then moan about slow mid game. It's laughable.

Message 13 of 17 (168 Views)

★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

I think you have an unhealthy obsession with a situation most people would just move on from.

Report the player you suspect and move on. If you have evidence then submit it to EAC using the link https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

This forum isn't the place to discuss individual cases of cheating. Linking videos and pictures in the way you have may be breaking the name and shame rule and you should remove them.

Let the anti-cheat do it's job. :ealight_bulk:

If you think this is that, then that's okay. If they want to ban me from forums for what you claim then that's fine. Just make them a joke that they ban people from forums but refuse to ban people from game for legit cheating. Game isnt much more of a joke. It's either hackers or lag fest 80% of the time 

Message 14 of 17 (154 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@X_jab12_x wrote:

Can someone explain this to me? To me my crosshairs are on him and then I'm shot through a wall to me. Am I seeing this tight? 

Edit: just saw I didnt edit the whole video just part. My concern is near the beginning of the video shooting the pathfinder.

@X_jab12_x This exact thing has happened to me multiple times today. I give up, The game has gone from amazing (at launch) to broken.

Inconsistent hit detection and damaged that is now comparable to playing Cod.

Nice while it lasted but it's more frustration than fun now.

I'm on PS4.

Message 15 of 17 (150 Views)

★★ Guide

I give up, The game has gone from amazing (at launch) to broken.

Yup, in the same boat. On ps4 the lag is a little heavier, so I still prefer pc. There everyone thinks they're Shroud using script cheats. Call each other hackers too, copy and pasting their skill into a config file. The better fps players quit for now.

Message 16 of 17 (140 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@newname4504 wrote:

I give up, The game has gone from amazing (at launch) to broken.

Yup, in the same boat. On ps4 the lag is a little heavier, so I still prefer pc. There everyone thinks they're Shroud using script cheats. Call each other hackers too, copy and pasting their skill into a config file. The better fps players quit for now.

The last x2 games i've actually been that out of sync I've pulled the trigger and nothing, because I'm  already dead sever side.

It's turned into a mess. 'I'm gutted, because I really love the game, but the lag has killed it for me for the time being.

Fix it Respawn please

Message 17 of 17 (126 Views)