Re: Someone explain this?

by ThiccThighsxxx

Original Post

Someone explain this?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Can someone explain this to me? To me my crosshairs are on him and then I'm shot through a wall to me. Am I seeing this tight? 

Edit: just saw I didnt edit the whole video just part. My concern is near the beginning of the video shooting the pathfinder.

(Removed link, don't name and shame on the forum) - Atic 

Message 1 of 17 (695 Views)

★ Apprentice

That happens to me when my ping is jumping from 30 to anywhere between 50. It's just lag so to say, so he landed all those shots while you were still on his screen, you moving out of the way happend later in his connection, so it looks like he shot you behind the wall. My tip is playing while no one else is on the wifi or upgrading your internet connection, and also connecting your pc or console to a lan cable if it isn't already on one.

Message 2 of 17 (687 Views)

★ Guide

@ThiccThighsxxx wrote:

That happens to me when my ping is jumping from 30 to anywhere between 50. It's just lag so to say, so he landed all those shots while you were still on his screen, you moving out of the way happend later in his connection, so it looks like he shot you behind the wall. My tip is playing while no one else is on the wifi or upgrading your internet connection, and also connecting your pc or console to a lan cable if it isn't already on one.

Dont think it's my wifi as you can see all other aspects worked fine the rest of the video

Message 3 of 17 (679 Views)

play the video using 0.25x speed and see the frame after and before you shoot.

You completely missed the pathfinder, plain and simple.

1st shot, he "ducked" (reviving animation) and the rest of your shots are just bad aim.

Message 4 of 17 (672 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
ya but his 3rd shot was straight on I feel the 18 damage he got there was not correct. Although since he is on wifi some bullets got lost in the air maybe.
Message 5 of 17 (640 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
There is also hit reg. issues with this game. You'll find lots of videos on YT showing it...
Message 6 of 17 (634 Views)

nah his 3rd shot was off to the right, he got some hits, but still it's not on target. I'm not denying there's a netcode / hit reg issue, but this is not the case.

Message 7 of 17 (620 Views)

★★ Guide

You missed man, it happens. 

Message 8 of 17 (610 Views)

★ Guide

Dont know how to play video super slow. Tried going frame by frame in 1 sec intervals and it had missed a lot looked like. This is best I can do. Before and after shot pics with crosshairs on him. Unless someone can provide better pics or slowmo video. 

Message 9 of 17 (575 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think you have an unhealthy obsession with a situation most people would just move on from.

Report the player you suspect and move on. If you have evidence then submit it to EAC using the link https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

This forum isn't the place to discuss individual cases of cheating. Linking videos and pictures in the way you have may be breaking the name and shame rule and you should remove them.

Let the anti-cheat do it's job. :ealight_bulk:

Message 10 of 17 (569 Views)