Someone From EA Remove Caustic From My Account Please!

by Popa2caps

Original Post

Someone From EA Remove Caustic From My Account Please!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

For some reason, It defaults to Caustic if someone takes pathfinder. I don't care for the legend, I just want it gone. Please EA, remove this nightmare from me.

Message 1 of 16 (442 Views)

Re: Someone From EA Remove Caustic From My Account Please!

★★ Pro
@Popa2caps You remind me of the people complaining about the Pride badge. If you don't like the character, just don't play it.
Message 2 of 16 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Popa2caps Remove from game 😉
Message 3 of 16 (419 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MrCarri-X 

Didn't you just make a discussion about how you don't like the olympus map LINK HERE?

So you can make discussions on subjects you don't like, but when someone else does they remind you of people complaining.

Honestly, strange.

Message 4 of 16 (397 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@BaldWraithSimp 

I will admit, that would remove Caustic, but not from my account, nice try.

I won't fall for your trickery.

Message 5 of 16 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Popa2capsOne thing is giving an opinion about not liking something, another thing is asking people to remove it from the game/account because you don't like it Standard smile

Also I'd like to add you can avoid playing a character, while you can't avoid playing on a map when there is a constant rotation.

Message 6 of 16 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Popa2caps Yeah, random legend selection is annoying. Favorite legends would be so good, maybe in next 2 years perhaps 👍
Message 7 of 16 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@MrCarri-X 

I never said anything about removing it from the game. My discussion is asking EA to remove the access to the legend on my account, like all new accounts have. In case you forgot, Caustic is a legend you have to unlock, yourself.

I'm trying to get the access to Caustic removed so it doesn't pick the legend if my preferred is taken during selection.

I've had two games now where if my legend is taken during selection, for some reason it defaults to Caustic on my PC account. I would like it if it was like my Xbox account where I don't even have the legend unlocked.

Message 8 of 16 (369 Views)

★★ Pro
@Popa2caps Well, sorry if I offended you or seemed like I treated you badly, wasn't my intention. Now that you explained it better, that makes sense, it'd be cool to get a refund system, on legends, skins, heirlooms, etc. But until Respawn does something the community actually wants, that's going to be a long time xd
Message 9 of 16 (339 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MrCarri-X 

No harm done, was a small misunderstanding.

Message 10 of 16 (329 Views)