Somebody explain to me how to you dont insta report this crap?

by Srksii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Somebody explain to me how to you dont insta report this crap?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 8 (738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Somebody explain to me how to you dont insta report this crap?

Community Manager
Hey all, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (591 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@Srksii inb4 [Edited by Mod] for name and shame.
They don't like it when players air Respawns dirty laundry out right in front of everybody Wink
Message 2 of 8 (727 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@xTomboyRespecter Its not neccessery n&s . Its maybe impersonator, or cheater also
Message 3 of 8 (721 Views)

@Srksii I'd blur the users name out, just to be on the safe side of the Name and Shame policy for AHQ.

I ran into something similar last night. It was a level 2 with 22 kills running around solo. It was either a smurf or a cheater. That is why SBMM is needed in this game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (643 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (592 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@EA_Darko I didnt said anything about cheating, point of this post was smurfing
Message 6 of 8 (524 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Srksii implying that any other user is in breach of any rule is not allowed on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 8 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Srksii The battle is won by the 2 who warned you xD you should've seen this coming.

If you just said: this is a very good player in the thread name... You would've still had a complete first post
Message 8 of 8 (474 Views)