Some suggestions to 2042

by wolfbroly68

Original Post

Some suggestions to 2042

★★★ Novice

hello I want to give some suggestions for this game. First of all, I hope that the official can let us customize the number of vehicles, just like the armor advantage of Battlefield3 and the airspace advantage of Battlefield 4, making the game more diverse and creating more gameplay.

In addition, I hope that you can increase the number of vehicles in the total war, especially the map has tripled, but the number will not increase but decrease, so that the battlefield will be less of the smell of artillery.

next, I also recommend reducing the number of anti-aircraft missiles, such as one per person. Because the anti-aircraft missiles make the helicopter players have no experience in the game, they must fly away and avoid each time they play a wave. This will become boring and inefficient if repeated for a long time. I have a better way is to remove all individual air defense missiles and change it to a new expert who can carry this type of weapon full-time to form a feature without making the entire battlefield full of missiles and making the helicopter lose the fun

Then I hope to increase the blood volume of the tank. Because there are too many c5 drones now, many tanks often hide behind. I lose the importance of the coordination of the tank. I will only fight at a distance and dare not come forward to take the damage. I hope the official will pay attention or be able to. By weakening the drone, such as limiting the c5 or flying speed of the drone, the tank can take on a role that can withstand damage

Then, I hope that the official can greatly increase the effect of the destruction scene. Take Battlefield 4 as an example. The visual stimulus caused by the fall of a whole building is different from the current level, such as the oil tank explosion of Battlefield 5. The vibration is now impossible to feel. I believe The official technology can do a lot of things that seem to be destroyable.

In fact,I hope the official quotes the previous Battlefield series for reference. There are also many good features of the previous Battlefield series that have not been transferred in this generation. For example, the Battlefield V squad support score system allows the squad to clearly know what they can do to improve efficiency. When the score is reached, if it is used properly, it may even come back. Possibility hope that the official can use this system perfectly on Battlefield 2042

Also, the sound of the tank's engine and the shock of artillery fire. In Battlefield V, players can perfectly feel the sound of the engine and feel the ground tearing and the strong pressure of the road, but this generation can't feel the tank and only feel that the tank is very weak. In the past, even soldiers standing next to the tank could feel the roar of the tank. I hope the official can use it on the 2042.

Finally, I hope to calculate the fighter and Wuzhi separately because the two are not familiar with the same unit. When we want to use the fighter to counter the helicopter, we lose the position of the fighter, which is very difficult to deal with.

Message 1 of 1 (111 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help