Re: Some say they are good players, cm say please report, and ......

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@SG_Armastama i get what your saying...i dont think your understanding me here...are you telling me its easier for a new fps player to spray a 30 rnd spitfire or accurately hit with a 10 rnd scout?

does this make sense to you?

are you telling me that a longbow is easier for a new fps player to use than a peacekeeper?

does this make sense to you?

does it make sense to you that the easiest gun in the game to land a shot with does 150 dmg in a single trigger pull?

@HomieSmoocher420 

Yes I do see a bit on NA/EU, but it doesn't seem as bad as how people are saying the Asian servers are.

@TissuePaper77 

1. I never shot everything about Networking, I only explained a little.

2. Better is Subjective to the Needs of the indvidual.

3. I suggest a VPN, so that if people are having problems on the Asia servers, with a good VPN your latency will not be that bad, and will allow these users the advantage of hopefully getting on better servers. Now this will have to be something they test to find out.

I have personally used VPN servers to play online to gain a better advantage like this...

Message 11 of 13 (176 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I've quit playing on PC the no recoil macros are so bad.  Honest to god cheaters are fewer now, but everyone thinks its okay to macro.  Pixel perfect spray control does NOT exist, plain and simple.

Message 12 of 13 (157 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if posting on AHQ we ask that you do so in a polite and kind manner.

If you are unable to post without insulting another user then we would ask that you not post.

Any posts from here on out that are abusive or insulting toward another user will be facing a ban.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 13 (138 Views)