Some of you

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

Some of you

★ Pro

PEOPLE NEED to learn how to SPOT. I mean Jesus, help your teammate out letting them know where the dam enemy is at. 

Message 1 of 7 (436 Views)

Re: Some of you

★★★ Apprentice

happens really often even if they have mics just to moan cause you aren't next to them because they ran in bunker alone and call you a C... or a D...H... .

Worst people ever.

Message 2 of 7 (426 Views)

★ Pro
@plivx That's 100% truth
Message 3 of 7 (412 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Assuming you are mostly talking about when an encounter happens.  Generally fire fights you can see the indicator next to your squad teammates name and obviously hear it as well which is the best indicator of where your teammate and the enemy is.

The ping system is great though and a lot of people just aren't aware or lack the ability to multitask between the 'w', 'Spacebar' and Left mouse button pressing. 

Message 4 of 7 (391 Views)

Such a simple yet underutilized feature

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 7 (360 Views)

★ Guide

It's the same when it comes to jumping at the start of the round. If I'm jumpmaster I'll ping somewhere and wait for a yes/no or someone to ping elsewhere and, if I don't mind jumping there, I'll acknowledge and jump there. 

And when I'm not jumpmaster I'll ping somewhere or yes/no other pings BUT so many times noone pings. So I have no idea where we are going and if the player is even there (had a few near misses and falling into the water). 

Or, what I honestly have no time for is people that jump late and end up coming back on themselves so you land 20 seconds after with no loot and everyone else has shields and guns!!!

Message 6 of 7 (352 Views)

★★ Guide

Lol your problem is teammates not Spotting.. i wish i got squad mates that could hold their own and survive more than 30 sec into the game.

Message 7 of 7 (301 Views)