Re: Some of you still playing ranked? Going for Platinum at least

by Biochemikas

Original Post

Some of you still playing ranked? Going for Platinum at least

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Looking for some mates to play ranked. Anyone interested?

I am Gold II right now and have not played ranked since several weeks, but I do want to reach Platinum at least. :eahigh_file:

If someone has a similar goal, feel free to add or contact me.

If you have challenges left, would be my pleasure to help also.

I am on PC, from Europe/Germany, using a not broken mic, playing mostly in the evening.

My current Level is 250 and I like playing with Pathfidner, Octane or Wraith.

Sometimes I do stupid stuff, but who doesn't Large smile

Would be fun to find some mates for this here.

Cheers.

Message 1 of 4 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Too bad i'm on ps4

I wanna go Diamond for dive trail, but i'm giving up on finding people, just not ever working out, and solo que players get c*cked out of the good season rewards.

No solo's, no ranked it seems.

Message 2 of 4 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I play PC, so maybe it's not the same as console, but if you're at least diamond calibre player, getting to diamond solo is not that hard. Just need some patience and hiding skills. Getting a few kills every game helps, but is not really necessary. Diamond though is filled with good premades, some of which are full predators, so getting to predator solo is probably not possible. But imo, the diamond dive trail looks better Standard smile.

I'd say it's still not too late to sneak into diamond, if you have at least 100 hours to spare.

I got all the way to plat3 playing solo in 2 weekends (I think I got only 15 wins throught all that way) -I'd say in 70%+ of the games I was the only 1 alive sneaking into high placements. And then I got to diamond in less than 1 day with some random ppl I found on Discord (well we did get 8 wins that day). Sure, a good premade (that plays strictly to maximize point gain) is much faster, but complete solo, even if you get only complete potatoes as teammates (unlikely, even with the rank4 "no-care" plague, some ppl still want to get points), is still doable.

P.S. Playing ranked solo is pretty good practice for those times when you're the last one alive and have to play for placement only. Also, sometimes you still have to win the game solo (e.g., out of the 8 wins that I got with the premade team in plat, 2 were gained by our sole surviving sneaker holding optimal position in the zone while the other squads were squabbling).

Message 3 of 4 (206 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Disagree with you.

• Bronze: 5.1%

• Silver: 40.0%

• Gold: 35.7%

• Platinum: 16.8%

• Diamond: 2.1%

• Apex Predator: 0.2%

Perhaps you super skilled...but without a team Plat is the end for most.   With a team, not randoms...sure Diamond is obtainable by good players.  But to say it’s easy is not a true statement or more then 2.1% would be in diamond by now.  

Message 4 of 4 (159 Views)