Re: Some Theory Around S4 Trailer

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Some Theory Around S4 Trailer

★★★ Expert

First of all, congratulations to the creators, it's an excellent trailer!

I noticed there's a clue on the hitman's P2020 that might be key. There's the Vinson Dynamics logo on it, which is the manufacturer of simulacrums in Titanfall 2. Hitman's holo display clearly shows a Hammond logo, while the news state that Hammond Robotics simulacrum program was met with a lot of backlash. Well, all these suggest that Vinson Dynamics was actually a secret division of Hammond Robotics, created to do the dirty work. 

My guess is that the hitman failed to do the job the first time, as he was probably stabbed in his neck with a glass shard by the thief's wife (that's why he later executed her with such cold blood). Vinson rebuilt him as a simulacrum, as his assasin skills were still needed. Sometimes later, the Revenant came after Markos and took his revenge.

Years after this revenge, probably when the war ended, I think Hammond Robotics cut all ties with Vinson, leaving Revenant jobless for many years. But Loba (or Rosie,  the girl in the movie and also an upcoming legend ) is now grown up and set on revenge. Not only against the Revenant, but against Hammond people who ordered the assassination of her father. I believe she found how Hammond was using the Revenant and sent the assassin a new job: to kill Forge, Hammond's pride. 

Another guess is that Loba is working with Crypto. Hammond Robotics has a Harvester drop incoming (email mentioning a Harvest) maybe aimed for the fuel depot area. I think Crypto and Loba are trying to do something with the space elevator to mess up Hammond's plans, maybe this is how the harvester /  space station / carrier ship ends up crashing in Capitol, changing World's Edge map.

Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

Re: Some Theory Around S4 Trailer

@DoYaSeeMe Hopefully the P2020 has a nice pre-hop up buff. I will love that gun if it’s semi decent without the hop-up.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)