Some BFV Easter Eggs Compilation

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Re: Some BFV Easter Eggs Compilation

[ Edited ]
Champion

Most of you may be familiar with the large smiley face over at the shooting exercise where the large sheet metal is - there, you'll shoot tiny smiley faces that change locations after they get hit. But did you know that there's another smiley face that pops up at a different shooting exercise (video below)? This is likely a reference to Bad Company 2 (BC2 image below), which got some of us to thinking that the next BF title will be Bad Company 3 (BC3). Obviously, it hasn't been confirmed and it's not guaranteed, but it's intriguing to think about. 

---------

BC2 smiley face:

Image result for bad company 2 smiley face

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 31 of 188 (4,607 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That's fun and a possible good teaser for a next bad company game.

Message 32 of 188 (4,590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SterlingARCH3R It's been really there since game launch, and the smiley was shown more than once during one of Battlefield's official livestreams where Dan Mitre was host. Indeed a reference to the Bad Company sub-serie if you ask me.
Message 33 of 188 (4,570 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SterlingARCH3R I like the compilation list, will definitely keep an eye out
Message 34 of 188 (4,511 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

A second phone was found not too long ago on Al Sundan near the mini islands/wetlands area (check the mini-map for a more precise location).

There should be 3 more that are yet to be found. As noted in the original post, note that only 1 phone appears at any one time in a given match. It will be in 1 of 5 locations. One thing I like to do first is to see if the 2 existing phones are in the map. If they are, then you can stop searching, as the undiscovered phones will not be there in that match. If however those other known phones aren't in the map, then the undiscovered phones are somewhere else in the map. Also, it's best to do the phone searches on Conquest mode, as the entire map is available all at once. And, some people find it easier to search as a Spectator, for obvious reasons.

I don't work for EA.

Message 35 of 188 (4,488 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SterlingARCH3R wrote:

If those other known phones aren't in the map, then the undiscovered phones are somewhere in the map.

I did check and found no interactable telephones in all ( 2 ) known locations, so that leaves a chance for more telephone locations to be found based on the system's behavior in base maps.

Message 36 of 188 (4,480 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Not sure how to classify this Battlefield music from Operation Underground https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJzEV-pfqnM
Message 37 of 188 (4,321 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Dear friends, the hammer and squares that top buildings in the training field have disappeared! But I hear the hammer sound if it stands in its place Is there a reason?Thinking

Message 38 of 188 (4,010 Views)

Champion

@fz502fz The sound was left over after removing the hammer. The EE itself is not currently active. 

I don't work for EA.

Message 39 of 188 (3,998 Views)

★★ Apprentice

thanks , I apologize for the dely

Message 40 of 188 (3,842 Views)