Re: Solve the leaver problem- remove leave match function temporarly?

by The_Tibber

Original Post

Solve the leaver problem- remove leave match function temporarly?

Champion

Remove leave match function until your unable to respawn.

A solution that may seem extreme but think about it, the only time you need to use the function is if your stuck in the map in some way.

Obviously such issues need to be reported and avoid potential problem area's until they are fixed.

Leaving at that point is the standard Alt Tab or Alt F4 or whatever functions you use to force yourself out of a game.

There is no reason to use the function mid game unless your a leaver.

Sure a leaver could Alt F4 out of the game and restart it but why should Apex cater to leavers by having a leave match function mid game?

Remember: This is a new game and In time Dev's will fix issue's.

They are literally collaborating With Nvidia and AMD to fix issues with Apex its not like they are doing nothing!

Collab's need planning and time, once the issues around drivers are solved, updated and they are back at base that leaves the rest of apex's issues open to the devs to fix.

Message 1 of 6 (374 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
If someone needs to leave this must be possible. The good don't have to be punished because of the bad.

Thereby sometimes if you play with random squadmates and they have absolutely no intention to revive you or are those solo players 500m away from you then you have to wait the whole time till the timer runs out before you can start a new match and get some action.
Message 2 of 6 (354 Views)

★★★ Novice
I think after the bug DC fixes, there should be a hard approach to leavers.

1st time in 24hr, no penalty.

2nd time, 4 hour hardware ban.

3rd time, 24 hour ban.

Right now it is the games fault and it is and isn't the players fault as they could just stop playing if they are DC'ing alot. But after the fixes, what I said above.

5million people who will play the match is better than, the 5 million leaving and there only being temperamental leavers. Then again Respawn may have come out of the gate running but all EA cares about is if 45 million are spending money.
Message 3 of 6 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

GAME CRASHES EVERY 30 MINUTES. I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT ...

I'M USING LOWEST GRAPHICS QUALITY WITH 2080TI JUST TO LOWER THE CHANCES OF CRASHING.

Message 4 of 6 (319 Views)

Champion

You should post in the technical help section.

But regardless.

Have you tried a DDU ?

You install this and click clean and restart:

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Then download the latest driver and install:

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Message 5 of 6 (292 Views)

Champion

Its still a game till the timer runs out.

I don't approve of players insta leaving as soon as they are down because they assume they wont be revived.

Whats the point of the revive system if everyone just leaves?

The respawn timer is only 90 seconds.

Message 6 of 6 (284 Views)