Re: Solve mouse players destroying controller players

by Blakeanator4000

Original Post

Solve mouse players destroying controller players

★ Apprentice

Mouse users on consoles are gonna destroy everyone with such fast movement, and there will also be some controller players on pc.

How is this being balanced? Lots of auto-aim? Generous auto-aim? Being ignored as unsolvable?

Mouse players chase away controller players.

Message 1 of 15 (1,380 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Oh, is that possible? Crossplay..
Message 2 of 15 (1,226 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
If you use a controller in a pc game you are asking to get fragged. Until console developers open up their platform to mouse/keyboard console gamers will suffer.
Message 3 of 15 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Console are basically PC’s now. FPS games are designed to be played with a mouse and keyboard to obtain shooter accuracy. Much like Forza is better to play with a steering wheel and pedal combination. Sorry to disagree with you but I’ve played these games via k/b and mouse and it’s simply more fun. Not looking for an advantage, not looking to become a gaming god. I just simply don’t have fun with wonky analog thumb sticks. Every game forum has this conversation. And all the controller people simply say “I want everyone to struggle with aiming as much as I do”. Thank god for technology or we would still be playing Atari. And don’t say just go buy a pc. Console at $400, keyboard at $50, mouse at $50, and translator device $99. Most console systems last over 10 years. Try building a gaming PC for $600 that would last for 10 years. Wouldn’t get past the video card, and the processor for that much and it would be outdated in 2-3 years and worthless. Best thing for the game designers to include native keyboard and mouse settings in their games now that both PS4 and Xbox have enabled it. That way you have a choice without having to buy a translator. 

Message 4 of 15 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Both major consoles (PS4 and. Xbox)have enabled keyboard and mouse. It’s now up to the game designers to include native support to utilize it or not. 

Message 5 of 15 (1,071 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
To say a pc is outdated in 2-3 years is console peasantry. Stop spreading propaganda.
Message 6 of 15 (1,043 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Well, I have 2 in my closet that would beg to differ. First one had a video card I spent $700 on and a year later the DirectX version changed and that video card didn’t support it. So I ended up building another for $1600 that lasted 3 years before game requirements either overwhelmed it or it ran the game at minimum FPS with graphic settings set to “Low”. Not much fun playing games on a pc with less graphics then a console and everyone else is running 2 to 3 times the FPS then you. How’s that for propaganda from a mere peasant?
Message 7 of 15 (909 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I use a controller on pc and do just fine the whole keyboard and mouse is waaaay better * is overblown aim assit pretty much makes up for the flick speed of a mouse
Message 8 of 15 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Amen brother! It basically comes down to what your used to and played on most. My son has tried keyboard and mouse and sucks on them, but does really well with his controller. I’m an older man that grew up on PC’s and do well with keyboard and mouse but, I’m horrible with a controller in my hand. Only converted to console once I started a family and PC’s got to expensive to build and maintain for the ever changing graphic demands of modern gaming.
Message 9 of 15 (896 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If they add keyboard and mouse support on console throw them in on PC servers and keep then off console servers. I'm decent with both and I can promise you I am way better with a mouse and have * on countless controller users doing it. My mechanical keyboard and mouse which I can program a lot of stuff to, alone gives me a edge. So please if you add keyboard mouse support throw people using them on PC.

Message 10 of 15 (888 Views)