Re: Solos and Duos

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

★★ Expert

@Anlbrd 

It's more like......... when all the wannabe's and stream groupies see that their dream boys n girls are playing a different game, because they've finally reached a certain level, they will flock to wherever they are led to like a bunch of brainless sheep.  That's what happens!  If that streamer has 500k subs and says he/she doesn't like the idea of solo...that's a lot of sheep who nod and say " oh yes, oh yes...that's right! I feel the same way too"  It's pretty pathetic tbh

Heart

Message 21 of 27 (315 Views)

★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@Tamyndris 

" on the line"

Makes me laugh every time!

Heart

Yeah, well, ... it's a shooter, right? : )

Message 22 of 27 (301 Views)

★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@Anlbrd 

It's more like......... when all the wannabe's and stream groupies see that their dream boys n girls are playing a different game, because they've finally reached a certain level, they will flock to wherever they are led to like a bunch of brainless sheep.  That's what happens!  If that streamer has 500k subs and says he/she doesn't like the idea of solo...that's a lot of sheep who nod and say " oh yes, oh yes...that's right! I feel the same way too"  It's pretty pathetic tbh

Heart

Hey, you don't have to call it "pathetic", I'd call it quite natural and it happens everywhere. 

We are all looking up to someone or something at some point. Also, everybody got his own way of making decisions, and following some decided alpha generally is one okay way there. I think. 

IF the game itself can't help one "sheep" to stand strong and decide for itself (FOR the game, against its leaving streamer), then the game too wasn't strong enough (to keep that sheep). Can't blame the sheep all the way.

Btw, works the other way round, too: Streamer says game is superb -BANG- thousands of new players arrive ...

Message 23 of 27 (298 Views)

★★★ Guide

streamer dont like solo idea bcose they have like 50 good players to play with I would like to see shroud/mendo/ and other big apex streamers to play predator lobby solo Q and see if they gonna like the the game same way they do now when you get bot teammates. I would not like solos aswell if I had allways 100 people online on my friend list to play with.

Message 24 of 27 (289 Views)

★★ Expert

@Tamyndris 

"everybody got his own way of making decisions, and following some decided alpha generally is one okay way there. I think."

This is exactly my point...ppl only making decisions based on someone they look up to. So really, he/she is actually not, even the slightest bit, making a decision whatsoever! That's why it's pathetic because he/she cannot think for themselves. The point is there can be a major neg/pos(like you mentioned) impact on a game, just because ppl rely on what others(streamers) think and feel, instead of doing it on their own. Then, they follow along to the next game, waiting to see what their favorite streamer says about it for the next few months. If they make a neg comment and change games...that's huge, especially for smaller companies...then they follow along again to the next one. Why? Well, don't ask them...cause they don't know...they're just following around aimlessly

Heart

Message 25 of 27 (280 Views)

★★ Expert

@adidasPowah 

"I would not like solos aswell if I had allways 100 people online on my friend list to play with."

Totally understand that! If you have 100 friends online to play with, then don't play solo. Pretty simple.

Heart

Message 26 of 27 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That sounds so dumb granted since this they've had multiple solo events and duos added but besides the fact that every game where you play duos and no fill your playing the way it's not supposed too. He didn't ask whether you agreed he asked how. maybe he's just built different and can do it when you can't. I for one don't see this game being built for "trios" its not a strategy games and it clearly works in duos the same as trios 

Message 27 of 27 (186 Views)