Solos and Duos question

by xKCK-Apex

Original Post

Solos and Duos question

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yo can anybody tell me if RESPAWN ENTERTAINMENT wants to actually add solo and duo modes in season 2? I really need to know because if not, im not gonna play this game anymore, i've got too much and im sick and tired to play all day with * teammates like add a solo and duo mode already like any other real BATTLE ROYALE, the REAL battle royale experience is Solo, max Duos, like you know, if i am alone i go solo, if i am with a friend i go duos, if i am with 2 friends i go trios, but i am FORCED to go trio anyway even when im alone, is just mindblowing thinking about this.

Step up ur game respawn nobody cares about cosmetics (unless they are casual gamers), we need more modes, more bugfixing (sometime i don't still hear people sprinting towards me from behind, and fix forever pathfinder hitbox it has so many holes) we need this, not *bleep* cking skins or useless cosmetics

Message 1 of 7 (506 Views)

Re: Solos and Duos question

Champion (Retired)

Usually the answer to questions about new game modes is that there are either no plans or no information to share, but that new features are added all the time so you just never know.

Your best bet, to find out what the plans are for Apex, is to tune into one of the EA Play live streams on the 8th of June: YouTube / Twitch.

Some more information about EA Play 2019 here.

Some more information on the Season 2 Battle Pass here. Just in case you're interested. Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (485 Views)

★ Guide
The attitude you display is horrendous. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

They've clearly stated this is a game designed around team play. If you want solo or duo, go play a game that accommodates that.
Message 3 of 7 (461 Views)

★★★ Expert

@xKCK-Apex wrote:

Yo can anybody tell me if RESPAWN ENTERTAINMENT wants to actually add solo and duo modes in season 2? I really need to know because if not, im not gonna play this game anymore, i've got too much and im sick and tired to play all day with * teammates like add a solo and duo mode already like any other real BATTLE ROYALE, the REAL battle royale experience is Solo, max Duos, like you know, if i am alone i go solo, if i am with a friend i go duos, if i am with 2 friends i go trios, but i am FORCED to go trio anyway even when im alone, is just mindblowing thinking about this.

Step up ur game respawn nobody cares about cosmetics (unless they are casual gamers), we need more modes, more bugfixing (sometime i don't still hear people sprinting towards me from behind, and fix forever pathfinder hitbox it has so many holes) we need this, not f u cking skins or useless cosmetics

BR's became popular with PUBG before Fortnite was launched.

It had like 4 players squads.

Dunno on what basis you are saying that "real" BR's have solo's

So why don't you play Fortnite or PUBG?

Message 4 of 7 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not dead. However dying... indeed. 

Message 5 of 7 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Kayn-x-Chavez wrote:

pathetic kids, u guys are casual and bad at the game this game is dead

If the game is so dead why is there always full lobbies ?

This might not be the BR for you then, if you desperately need solo's. You guys sound selfish, because you don't want to be playing with randoms to effect you negatively. Grow up its only a video game.

calling people casual is not insulting. 

Message 6 of 7 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Kayn-x-Chavez 

Yeah cause all the try hards that play pubg solo are keeping it alive 

wait there are super high que times on solo during off hours and you can only play squads except for peak times yeah every game needs solo

Message 7 of 7 (302 Views)