Solos Limited Time Mode Coming 8/13

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Solos Limited Time Mode Coming 8/13

★★★★★ Apprentice

Now the time to start knocking out 20 bomb challenges. I'm excited.

Not excited to see a full lobby of paths and wraiths tho.

Message 31 of 85 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Well this is just tasty, I mean I can already taste the saltiness and the bloody fun times I will have killing ppl who think they’re safe!!! Getting shot from the back tho won’t be fun if footstep focus isn’t fixed.

Everybody saying it’ll be a pathfinder match is obviously right, BUT... the trick is... to just look up :P

And since more details are yet to come, maybe they’ll remove/alter (some) abilities.
Message 32 of 85 (706 Views)

★★★ Pro

At least I'll be able to play without being declined by "Plat" only posts because they have more time to play than me. 

Message 33 of 85 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I'm amazed they've found the time to create a trial run solo event with all the issue's that need fixing lmao.

Happy to give solo a try, but i highly doubt it's gonna beat the current setup.Respawn should look at the rotated events idea that was posted on this forum(link below), It would be alot more fun frankly. Tongue out

Rotating Game modes- fortnightly special.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 34 of 85 (695 Views)

★★★ Expert

@TissuePaper77v2 wrote:

Very brilliant way to brainwash all the kids out there to forget about the game situation, well done. You are reversing all the technical aspect that the core was build based on squad mode, and really, what on earth is this?

Oh yeah, i get it now, solo mode + new skins = funds obtained. And i cant wait for next week to read all the kids whining drama.

"Brainwashing" is a pretty loaded term brother. I think you're stretching it a little thin here.

Message 35 of 85 (648 Views)

★ Pro

For those of you who think random teams are toxic ect... look in the mirrior because your probably the problem... i have a great time meeting new random people in any game, apex, battle field ect...

Message 36 of 85 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Solos got me thinking Pathfinder, but then I glanced at Gibby and went "maybe this is the first time I ever play with you". lol

Message 37 of 85 (611 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Koochi-Q The most hilarious part about the "pAtHfInDeR SiM hAhA" comments is 90% of those players are likely all going to be fighting over the same camp spots. They also have the mobility to chase one another thus increasing the odds of giving the rest of us an easier time looting or third partying.

Plus they're likely going to be focused anyway by everybody once a fight starts and people realize a Path is poking them. Since he's a bigger threat they'll either have to disengage or team up long enough to spray him until he has to move. Either way once that spot gets blown he becomes less of an issue if he's not already inside of a late ring.

And don't even get me started on how many late rings end inside of a building... If a Caustic or Wattson get there first he's screwed.
Message 38 of 85 (605 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GxzariCxoSS Lolz exactly. I’m just gonna caustic my way to the top! And by top I mean in corners of buildings with no traps until someone comes in I start flinging lead and traps so he doesn’t leave. Spider entrapment style xD
Message 39 of 85 (579 Views)

★★ Pro

Greeeeaaaatttt... Let's cater to everyone and create a whole new set of issues that they can't keep up with smh... 

Message 40 of 85 (565 Views)