Re: Solos Limited Time Mode Coming 8/13

by ElBirri

Original Post

[ Edited ]

Can you come up with a real (better) content / event please, apex is getting booooring.

Anyways, with solo mode, there won't be anymore salty message on your xbox or ps4 from the kids because you left their squad. 

Message 21 of 85 (812 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lBreathTakingl Respawn is with EA, sorry but no gonna happen this:

content update every week like fortnite.
Message 22 of 85 (804 Views)

★★★★ Guide

By the 16th this place will be full of threads for this to be nerfed, that to be buffed, remove this legend etc etc. 

Message 23 of 85 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@SixthOTD wrote:

Not one Pathfinder in the announcement video, but you know every match will be nothing but.

Get ready for Pathfinder training simulator!

Nah bro, i'll be playing wraith regardless.

When solo's comes out, i'm gonna completely abandon squads, the whole notion of randoms forming a "team" just doesn't work.

This always makes for the worst of time, getting tilted rather than amused, and this has been established by many many games spanning a multitude of genre's.

From MMO's to shooters, to MOBA's it's always a terrible experience.

Message 24 of 85 (764 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro heh, MOBA's... playing league of legends since season 1 i agree with you.

btw wraith in solo huh you passive is a duo spectator xD
Message 25 of 85 (733 Views)

★ Apprentice

About time.

Message 26 of 85 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm curious to see how it works out since solo play only benefits characters with high mobility. I'd expect a lot of Pathfinders, Octanes and a ton more camping from Caustic.

Message 27 of 85 (698 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ElBirri wrote:
@Wingmannedbroheh, MOBA's... playing league of legends since season 1 i agree with you.

btw wraith in solo huh you passive is a duo spectator xD

Yup, also, probably best Q in solo.

Message 28 of 85 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

There's an article stating that there are 8-10 million players weekly. Considering this, my hope is that queue waiting times for squad mode will stay almost as low as they are now, after the new playerbase split. I also hope solo mode will weed out the egocentric, toxic players from the squad mode, making it a better experience.

I will always prefer team play, but I will give solos a try and come with feedback.

Message 29 of 85 (652 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Very brilliant way to brainwash all the kids out there to forget about the game situation, well done. You are reversing all the technical aspect that the core was build based on squad mode, and really, what on earth is this?

Oh yeah, i get it now, solo mode + new skins = funds obtained. And i cant wait for next week to read all the kids whining drama.

Message 30 of 85 (641 Views)