Soloists...why are you playing this game?

by AhoyDrogon

Original Post

Soloists...why are you playing this game?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am getting tired of people playing this game and then playing like they are on their own. This is NOT a SOLO game so stop playing like it is! I am getting so sick of it! 

All but 5 games since I started playing last week have consisted of people not communicating either by text, ping, or voice. People grabbing EVERYTHING THEY SEE and leaving NOTHING for anyone else on the squad. People engaging enemy players half the map away with a rifle (and hitting nothing) even though they are already engaging another squad. What gives? Why are these people even playing? What makes it worse is that they don't even know how to play properly as they get downed and eliminated in seconds so far away they cannot be recovered. 

Please, go a tactical brain that incorporates other people or just go and play a solo game. 

Message 1 of 15 (638 Views)

Re: Soloists...why are you playing this game?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'd say about half these people are mindless zombies (children) who are just here to push buttons. The other half are selfish immature zombie adults borderline if not fullon sociopathic people.

For example, this just happened to me. I was playing to support (focus fire the same targets) my teammates while behind cover, but got flanked suddenly and knocked and finished. My teammates managed to kill everyone and loot them, get my player data and LOOT ME. So I am then revived only I have no loot, because my team took it halfway through a game. We all then die because im just extra weight without weapons shields/meds/ammo.

There is also an element of people who dont speak the same language here as well.

It is very rare that a team of randoms actually go out of their way to support eachother.

Most people just focus on their own loot and targets. Leave when they get knocked.

Message 2 of 15 (616 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It's a free, flavor of the month game. When the novelty wears off, we'll be on to the next game. Besides, ain't their fault. All BR games have solo modes except this one. They have no choice but to play squads, it's the only mode

Did you know you no longer get level up loot boxes at level 100? I'm also level 63 and I haven't gotten a loot box for leveling up since level 60. The game is heavily infected with EA's microtransaction greed, and it's just an average game at best. You only think it's good because games these days are *

Message 3 of 15 (615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

maybe if they added solo mode  it would be better i personally don't like having teammates especially when half of the time they are like freaking bots and comes down to me having to 1v3 i would much rather play a solo mode but I'm not like the selfish guys that just forget they have a team

Message 4 of 15 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It's those guys that are everywhere. I was just in a match where one of my squad dropped, grabbed literally everything and then bolted to the next place leaving nothing for me and other guy so, naturally, when we encounters people we got slaughtered. He didn't even know that we were eliminated until I typed in chat that we were.

The point of the game is to not be a carbon copy every other one. People really need to learn to dial down their gamer narcissism to zero and actually think.
Message 5 of 15 (595 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
when the "novelty" wears off and the plebs who are only playing the game because its fresh and free leave, then it will get a lot better. im actually looking forward to the time when the majority of the player base knows how to play. i dont believe a free to play triple a title thats actually good is going to lose most of its player base, just the players who are here for no good reason.

also the only next game im seeing when it comes to fps games is titanfall.. and i plan on playing both
Message 6 of 15 (587 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It can be so iffy. Im about level 32 and I’ve won with randoms about 10 times and made it into top 3 many times. Then, I’ll have teammates that are separated by hundreds of meters or who separate during the beginning of the drop for some reason without even pinging where they’re landing.
Message 7 of 15 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I don't see the issue with solo players, you can make callouts just fine even if you don't have a mic.  I assume you mean greedy hoarders who pick up a million things they are never going to use.

Example: a medic who picks up 30 med kits she is never going to use.

Message 8 of 15 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

cuz ur bad 

Message 9 of 15 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
No, I'm talking about the ones that act like the rest of squad are fodder for them to find enemies, running off outside the circle bear closing for just one kill (where they die and can't be revived as they are in the orange), grabbing everything yes (and then running off leaving nothing for the rest of the squad). I have even had someone outright say over the mic "screw you both, I'm doing my own thing".

I have 280 games on record right now (not a lot), and this has happened for at least half that amount.
Message 10 of 15 (474 Views)