Re: Soloists...why are you playing this game?

by kirkkh

Original Post

★★ Novice

With the netcode issues at the back of my mind --I don't.

Message 11 of 15 (205 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They do it because they think they are as good as the pros. So they think they can drop immediately not get killed. Leave their team, not get killed. 

Like instead of getting high ground and staying safe in the middle of the ring they decide to just leave and go to a squad so much more decked out than us, who were on the high ground staying safe.

Its all because they think their good because they watch streamers, not because they are good.

Message 12 of 15 (203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not really good at the game either. I'm not the best sniper in the world or anything. I just have game-sense and encourage strategies that work when people DO listen.

Message 13 of 15 (199 Views)

★★★ Guide

Half the time there is no point playing with your team, they are either new to the game or so bad that their only purpose is to be targets for the enemy.

I much rather drop into the game, go to a hotzone and see if my team is actually good at the game rather than building and crawling around the map until we get into a fight and I find out I got dullards for teammates.

Message 14 of 15 (180 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm not sure if this is just a rumor or not. But I heard there were bots in this game.....I haven't gotten confirmation, but it would explain a lot.
Message 15 of 15 (156 Views)