Re: Solo with friends is far to easy to do

by Jem450R

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

But that's just a "moral" rule, out of the game Term of Services, isn't it?

I haven't found any official responses about teaming in Solos being forbidden (saw some posts about the Studio looking at this issue, but that's it).

Message 11 of 22 (304 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i don't understand why people use "your" instead of "you're", they don't really mean the same thing

Message 12 of 22 (285 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

Maybe because im on a phone and DGAF?  Society really is * if you believe just because there isn't a rule then its allowed. ITS SOLO MODE, it shouldn't have to be spelled out that your not suppose to have teammates in a SOLO mode... the very definition of solo is 1 person. Bunch of douchecanoes to think otherwise. 

Message 13 of 22 (279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Jem450R The issue is that, as long as it's not forbidden by game rules, you can't do much but rant in the forums... Disappointed

Message 14 of 22 (265 Views)

★★ Pro
@Fr3dY2 some people just don't understand moral values in their life, so all we can do is just to move on, and let them be.
Message 15 of 22 (239 Views)

I would bet you're one of the people who is exploiting this right now. There is a difference between playing against friends and working together. It creates a huge advantage for a group of 3-4 players in the same Solo match working together to eliminate targets. It's nearly impossible to take people out 2 or 3vs 1, unless your skills are far superior to the 2 or 3 your trying to take out. 

All your arguments are mute and pointless.
1. You can fix this issue you by staggering the queue time. Just random amounts between .01-.59 seconds would create enough variation that it would put friends in different games. a 1 minute queue is not terrible especially if it creates a fun and fair environment for everyone. 
2. Quit showing the champion so that it's more difficult to identify if you're in the same game.

If they don't fix this, then you're going to turn Solo into another team match type game. No one will play it truly solo, you'll just have groups of friends trying to queue at the same-time and get into the same game. 

It's this kind of garbage that's ruined EA reputation with a lot of gamers.  You have a handful of morons who think it's fun to cheat and they ruin it for everyone else. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 22 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

EA have useless game rules. they play with their friends and still not getting punishment. USELESS. if someone gets 5 votes that helping with an enemy then he/she must kick out from matchfor fair gaming environment but Respawn just watch on their profit like giving paid items. the current position of the game is 1%  free cosmetics and 99% are paid. this is what respawn want but they dont want fair gaming environment because they are not able to give it. 

Message 17 of 22 (220 Views)

And that is why EA is in such financial trouble. If the creators of Apex think I’ll spend another dime on this game w/ this kind of garbage going on in their game, they are insane.

good games that get large player volumes don’y have this stuff going on. If it is they fix it real quick. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 22 (195 Views)

★ Guide

Openly admitting to cheating in solos. I wonder if he get's a ban, sad c*nt.

Message 19 of 22 (177 Views)

Champion

As has been stated twice in this thread, it's a beta...they were probably aware this would happen and were looking to see if various other bugs,glitches and QoL issues popped up so that these could be amended on final release...as i would have thought most of you would get how a beta test works this shouldn't even need to be pointed out lol.

When solo inevitably does get implemented they will likely throw solo teaming into the code of conduct but until then i suppose the simple solution is to not play solo and you won't have to deal with the 'cheaters'.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 22 (166 Views)