by MyCanklesHurt

Original Post

Solo queue

★ Guide

They added solo queue yet?

Message 1 of 25 (710 Views)

Re: Solo queue

★ Pro
@MyCanklesHurt don't think they will. Not to mention, people always crying about getting teamed up on. that would be a good one. I wouldn't mind it but I see its prob not going to happen
Message 2 of 25 (672 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think they should should make matchmaking a little bit different lets say if you dont have premade team than you are match with people who dont have premade team

Message 3 of 25 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Used to be for this but came to the realisation that they would either have to disable all abilities or everyone would have to go pathfinder, like how could any non pathfinder compete with his ability to get height?

Message 4 of 25 (663 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MyCanklesHurt wrote:

They added solo queue yet?

Not happening.

Message 5 of 25 (642 Views)

★ Guide

Guess i leave the game uninstalled then.

Message 6 of 25 (627 Views)

★★ Pro
@MyCanklesHurt I do want solo queue but better matchmaking is way more important, being teamed up with lvl 10 & 15 in apex elite is no fun. I was there, it sucks too facing high lvl players who can't even miss.
Message 7 of 25 (589 Views)

★ Guide
@bosourd after some thought, i think I'll go back to pubg, far more balanced, more of my type of game, i like the more realistic approach on the BR genre.
Message 8 of 25 (572 Views)

★★ Expert

@MyCanklesHurt 

Interesting....So, you're going back to the game (PUBG) that had pretty much the same amount of problems, if not more, when it was released. What game did you go back to then when you were complaining about all the problems in PUBG?  Yes, I seen you explained it as " because you like the "more realistic approach", but have also read your previous mini rants.

Don't forget your tent and marshmallows !

Heart

Message 9 of 25 (560 Views)

★★★ Guide

I played pubg 2k hours and geting back to it feels so * game is looting simulator sometimes cant find people for like 10min

Message 10 of 25 (545 Views)