Re: Solo queue

by unferth

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I agree, solo queue option should be added.

I think a playlist for only solo players may or may not work, but, a solo queue option where you enter into the game with full 3-man squads would be ok! There are BR pro players in other games that enter into full squad games for practice! So, I am in favor of this solo queue option, in favor of competitive practice. *crosses fingers*

Message 21 of 25 (231 Views)

★★ Guide

@cr41g1690 wrote:

Used to be for this but came to the realisation that they would either have to disable all abilities or everyone would have to go pathfinder, like how could any non pathfinder compete with his ability to get height?

Well you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.   You just dont want solo queues so you come up with ridiculous reasons. 

Message 22 of 25 (209 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@unferth wrote:

@cr41g1690 wrote:

Used to be for this but came to the realisation that they would either have to disable all abilities or everyone would have to go pathfinder, like how could any non pathfinder compete with his ability to get height?

Well you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.   You just dont want solo queues so you come up with ridiculous reasons. 

@cr41g1690 is right.

I would love solo!

But pathfinder has to be removed from solo's.

Or this game will be one large monkeytown.

You CANNOT beat a defensive pathfiner if your not pathfinfder yourself.

UNLESS the pathfinder * up his grapple.

He will just get height heal up and try again.

And because grapple has only 10 sec cooldown making it the best skill in this game by FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.

and it will be even stronger solo!

when your done healing your grapple has been reset and you can just get height again.

And then when you feel like you can't beat him you can just run away without him having ANY change of keeping up with you.

Message 23 of 25 (164 Views)

★ Apprentice

@cr41g1690 wrote:

Just like people do right now. There are plenty of times when teams with no Pathfinder fight Pathfinders without any problems.

The only real issue for solo play would be favorite legends. Year there might be tons of Pathfinders and Wraths running around, but that just part of the experience. I rather take that instead of playing with randoms.

Message 24 of 25 (154 Views)

★ Pro
@DaAceXD
"But pathfinder has to be removed from solo's"
Agree.

Is there official answer why solos are not in game?
Message 25 of 25 (150 Views)