Re: Solo queue

by MyCanklesHurt

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@MyCanklesHurt 

Interesting....So, you're going back to the game (PUBG) that had pretty much the same amount of problems, if not more, when it was released. What game did you go back to then when you were complaining about all the problems in PUBG?  Yes, I seen you explained it as " because you like the "more realistic approach", but have also read your previous mini rants.

Don't forget your tent and marshmallows !

Heart

The emotional rants of some on here are a good laugh. I never took to any other BR, they seem boring to me yet people on here seem intent on turning Apex into "the other games"/. How about people go back and play them if they are so perfect and balanced.

Apex is different, and I hope it stays that way.

Message 11 of 25 (325 Views)

★ Guide
@jumanjaydazed I went back to bf 3/4 when pubg launched.
Pubg doesn't really have the issues that apex has, not even close. Sure the game horribly optimized for any platform but they eventually fixed it ( very slowly )
Pubg doesn't have OP pick weapons, any OP weapons are from crates, and the only one that i consider OP is the ghillie suit and AWM sniper rifle just because it can OSHS a level 3 helmet. they don't have stupid sized characters, (incredibly stupid and there will never be balance between all legends)
I can't restore my shields mid fire fight by looting someone's corpse.
The only thing i like from apex is the movement, aiming and respawning teammates, other than that the game is a hot mess imo.
Message 12 of 25 (303 Views)

★ Guide
@adidasPowah i like the looting system a bit more honestly. The attachments swaping to the next gun is really nice though and i kind of wish that was added to pubg.

Drop in a somewhat hot zone then and you won't have to search for 10 mins then.
I would also rather search for 10 mins to find someone rather than getting 3 or 4 partied ever other gun fight.
Message 13 of 25 (301 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MyCanklesHurt some people are losing the main sense about battle royales.
Message 14 of 25 (283 Views)

★ Guide
@ElBirri And what is that?
Message 15 of 25 (274 Views)

★★ Expert

@MyCanklesHurt 

Fair enough...best to keep it uninstalled then

Heart

Message 16 of 25 (264 Views)

★★★ Expert

@cr41g1690 wrote:

Used to be for this but came to the realisation that they would either have to disable all abilities or everyone would have to go pathfinder, like how could any non pathfinder compete with his ability to get height?

I used to be against this but came to the realization that randoms are A bad, and B have absolutely no team spirit or synergy the overwhelming majority of the time.

Message 17 of 25 (260 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MyCanklesHurt survive until get the win.
Message 18 of 25 (239 Views)

★ Guide
@ElBirri And how does me asking for solos imply that i have forgotten the main sense of BR? Can't win games when it's a 5v1, unless your shroud or someone close to his skill level
Message 19 of 25 (228 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MyCanklesHurt 

Anyone that says pubg is not broken with frame rate slow downs lag hit detection and pretty much every other problem a game can have is lying to themselves they still have there fix pubg campaign going on lol but enjoy pubg peace 

Message 20 of 25 (221 Views)