Re: Solo players should not be matched against pre-made 3-stacks

by 397AB9

Original Post

Solo players should not be matched against pre-made 3-stacks

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Had several games queuing solo on Xbox One today where I've been matched against the same PS4 pre-made 3-stack in Pre-Season Ranked.

Needless to say they stomped my team every single time because they're actually playing together and I'm in a group with 2 randoms that either a) never say a word or b) don't have a clue what they're doing (or are intentionally screwing around) or c) a combination of a & b.

It was not a pleasant experience.

Why was it decided that solo players should be matched against pre-mades? It's a terrible idea and it needs to stop ASAP or this game will lose players quickly as a result.

Message 1 of 4 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]

Not that they should be matched but that they could be matched with teams. Once there are more people playing we should see more teams matching up with one another so keep things for fun/fair.

I'm gonna chalk this one up to simply trying to match at the wrong time; at least ranks get reset in a little while so the losses won't matter. That said, yes, I don't think solos should ever come across teams unless it is a last resort

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah, this is the mistake I see other games making, it just doesn't end well and people end up quitting the game because of it.
Message 3 of 4 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Again, today, I've been solo queuing on Xbox One and have been matched up against the same pre-made 3-stack PC team in multiple Ranked matches to the point where I stopped playing as I was fed up with them absolutely annihilating my team of randoms every time.

These are major issues with the game that need to be immediately addressed.

It should not be matching solo queuers up against pre-mades.

It should not be matching console players using controllers against PC players or any players using keyboard & mouse.

Message 4 of 4 (404 Views)