Re: Solo mode teamimg idea.

by SicFxx

Original Post

Solo mode teamimg idea.

★ Apprentice

Why not make it so everyone has the same skin.  You can still have the different character but when entering a game it's a default character skin for the entire lobby.

This way it will make things a bit harder for people teaming when engaging battles. 

The ones that sit back and hide for final 3 players you cant stop but at least when in the game and you see players teaming you can engaged them and maybe confuse them. 

Yeah it will make things harder when in a 3rd 4th party liget fight and not knowing who you have put damage on. But atlest the teaming might slow down in games. 

Message 1 of 6 (321 Views)

★ Apprentice

They could also have a disclaimer come up when loading a solos game that if you are caught cheating or teaming your account will be permanently banned from Apex. 

Cause let's be honest all they want to do is boost their win stats.

If they loose there Apex account they they loose all their stats and have to start fresh. 

The ones that do it cause they think they are smart or funny, they are just immature kids at the end of the day and you cant stop that.

Message 2 of 6 (305 Views)

★★★ Expert

But then how will people flex their skins?

Message 3 of 6 (282 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro Elastin
Message 4 of 6 (269 Views)

★★ Apprentice

they are teaming via discord and can just say im in skulltown west end... you don't need skins to recoqnize eachother...

They should make matchmaking so players who are friends don't end up in same game.

Message 5 of 6 (217 Views)

★ Guide

I have sent in 3 videos from people teaming in solos and nothing has been done. These videos you can clearly see the 2 players looting my death box, i won't share them as naming and shaming is forbidden,lol.

Message 6 of 6 (185 Views)