Re: Solo in Trios

by BPoff71

Original Post

Solo in Trios

★ Expert

I was just thinking "the first game of the day usually dictates how your Apex day is going to go" ... so I start my first trios game of the day in Apex, the selection screen opens ... and I'm a solo player - no other players on the screen. I find a nice quiet roof to hide on, and a squad of three use an Octane pad to land on top of me for a nice 1 v 3. Manage to take 138 damage from them before I'm dead.

A duo in trios is bad enough but a solo is virtually pointless unless you want to hide until your endgame death. If you end up solo they should at least take another player from a trio and make you a duo.

Message 1 of 3 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EdwardDLuffy wrote:

I was just thinking "the first game of the day usually dictates how your Apex day is going to go" ... so I start my first trios game of the day in Apex, the selection screen opens ... and I'm a solo player - no other players on the screen. I find a nice quiet roof to hide on, and a squad of three use an Octane pad to land on top of me for a nice 1 v 3. Manage to take 138 damage from them before I'm dead.

A duo in trios is bad enough but a solo is virtually pointless unless you want to hide until your endgame death. If you end up solo they should at least take another player from a trio and make you a duo.

Yes and that way 4 people are having a bad time and not 1.

Seems smart.

Message 2 of 3 (746 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EdwardDLuffy This is getting old! I keep getting solo and two people in public trios. It is frustrating. PS4 doesn't seem to matter what legend.
Message 3 of 3 (460 Views)