Re: Solo Queue Matchmaking

by Fingrpistols

Original Post

Solo Queue Matchmaking

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

1 game out of 10, I’ll be matched with other solos, the other 90% of the time I’m paired with duos in a party chat.

Quick question for those who know more then me on the subject, but couldn’t the matchmaking be oriented towards other solo teammates as opposed to always dropping me with duos that really don’t care whether I’m playing or not?

Being the third wheel, ignored and left to play by yourself is kinda getting annoying.

Not saying all duos are selfishly playing this way, but most of them are.

5 games in a row yesterday, we’ve hot dropped, no pinged area, teammates die, leave, no communication, and I’m left to scramble for loot only to die when faced by a full squad.

Isn’t there a solution to this?

Implement severe leaving penalties, refrain party chat in gameplay?

I wouldn’t mind a longer queue time if it means I’ll be paired with other solo players.

P.S. Latest server update wasn't favorable on my end, glitchy and slow yesterday, code leef, code net, code leef, code leef, code net, 30 second game, code leef, and repeat. Packet loss was horrendous, never been this high before.

Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: Solo Queue Matchmaking

★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 "but couldn’t the matchmaking be oriented towards other solo teammates as opposed to always dropping me with duos that really don’t care whether I’m playing or not?"

1. Not sure respawn would want to introduce that kind of que time (on pc atleast).

2.Duos would be the simple remedy. This all boils down to not letting people play the game they want to play it, the players in your scenario clearly just want to play the game in duo mode but cant and are therefore forced to take on another teammate. A team mate they dont want nor care about. A teammate that in they're eyes is only taking they're loot.

3.Respawn would have to actually encourage teamplay (lol).

Leaving penalties wouldnt solve anything , It would just encourage more rambo gameplay. Dont think party chat would help any either as most teams like this barely talk...Most teams barely speak or type at all in my experience.
Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)