Solo Play

by Lysosia

Original Post

Solo Play

★★ Apprentice

I really want to know if there will be "Solo Play" with everyone is AI except you like it was on Garden Warfare 2. I'm really not skillful at all on pvp and it is really frustrating to play, I want to enjoy every single character but it is impossible for me due to my very negated performance on pvp games.

Message 1 of 9 (1,308 Views)

Re: Solo Play

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed I would love it if they added solo play as an option.

Message 2 of 9 (1,158 Views)

★ Guide

I'm looking forward to any Solo content they add to this game. I really hope they add PvP bots for Solo players just like Garden Warfare 2 did, where you can customize the bots with difficulty, class variety, and the like. As well as Garden Ops Solo with bots, where you can choose their class even. Garden Warfare 2 even had the amazing system of being able to swap over to one of your bots to play as them mid-match.

Message 3 of 9 (1,126 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

They seem to be investing a lot of time into multiplayer and new modes. It looks like the town center  and weirdingwoods currently covers the PvE but I hope they set it up like GW2 so we can have the experience in private play with AI. This game will need as much content as possible to keep us playing without new variants. And nothing can replace the practice and exploration of private play with AI.

Message 4 of 9 (1,103 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Anyone hear anything about when we will get solo play. It will happen, just don't know when.

Message 5 of 9 (911 Views)

★ Expert

This is another issue, like eliminating or limiting team swapping, that has near universal support in the community. This feature would make this game appealing to such a broader audience as well as please those of us still playing the game now. These issues are beginning to feel a bit like banging our heads against a wall. I get sick seeing how many people want these things to vastly improve QoL in the game and seeing nothing to indicate we are heard. I'm not saying fix them tomorrow; I know there are some other serious issues with the game that are needed for playability but let's see them somewhere on the agenda. Or in the alternative, tell us we straight up aren't going to have them so we can move on (past the issue or onto a new game).

Message 6 of 9 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@TLEsquire wrote:

This is another issue, like eliminating or limiting team swapping, that has near universal support in the community. This feature would make this game appealing to such a broader audience as well as please those of us still playing the game now. These issues are beginning to feel a bit like banging our heads against a wall. I get sick seeing how many people want these things to vastly improve QoL in the game and seeing nothing to indicate we are heard. I'm not saying fix them tomorrow; I know there are some other serious issues with the game that are needed for playability but let's see them somewhere on the agenda. Or in the alternative, tell us we straight up aren't going to have them so we can move on (past the issue or onto a new game).

This.

Spending tons of time for... what?

Message 7 of 9 (871 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The reason why I find BFN to be excessively tedious is the lack of solo play or private play for the multiplayer maps, somewhere where I can use a guest player to get a lot of xp from to level up my characters. GW2 had such a thing, so tell me, why is it not in BFN?

Message 8 of 9 (860 Views)

★ Guide
@Lysosia I aggre. Almost everyone on this forum wants and has asked for it and we haven't even got the slightest news. I really hope we could get this by early mid 2020 at latest
Message 9 of 9 (841 Views)