Solo Mode - Feedback

by Mr_SweetPotato5

Original Post

Re: Solo Mode is coming: New details!

★★ Apprentice
you're* & counselling* - nice try though...
Message 11 of 17 (359 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@ZeBlindRabbit Since when posting in game forum require proper spelling, can u point the rules?

This is not exam hall, idiot. Instead of correcting someone else spelling in a game forum go and git gud in game lvl 70 with 500 kills rofl, very funny stat.

Idiot and noob level 99, dont talk to me. I dont talk to random noobs

Message 12 of 17 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@asfxzcc wrote:

@ZeBlindRabbit Since when posting in game forum require proper spelling, can u point the rules?

This is not exam hall, idiot. Instead of correcting someone else spelling in a game forum go and git gud in game lvl 70 with 500 kills rofl, very funny stat.

Idiot and noob level 99, dont talk to me. I dont talk to random noobs

It's so funny when people throw around the team based gameplay argument, yet then they judge someone's game skills -only- by their killcount. (Killcount taken from a third-party website, which by the way is horribly incorrect, if not updated regularly). You do realise that makes you sound like a complete hypocrite right? Since when kills mattered -so- much in a team based game again? Oh right... they do, because 90% of the people in this game (in random groups anyway) play without any regards at all about their team whatsoever. Some team game...

Message 13 of 17 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

^ sounds like you aren’t very good at squad play. Maybe try a different game with solo’s? I mean, it sounds like your angry at the CORE gameplay in this game. That’s a sign. This one might not be for you. 

Message 14 of 17 (315 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@asfxzcc It requires proper spelling when you call someone else an idiot. You just sound like an angry child...
Message 15 of 17 (299 Views)

Re: Solo Mode - Feedback

★★★★★ Novice
I have lost all interest in this game due to bad matchmaking , there needs to be a ranked mode or something. I am level 101 and I am tired of playing with noob or just bad player that want to spend the whole gaming looting and then camping . A lot of people I know left the game for the same reason.
Message 16 of 17 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@asfxzcc wrote:

Well, i believe you are aware of the existence of grammatic rules, aren't you?

Being toxic was not enough, now they are even ignorant... and they complain if somebody correct them! 

Message 17 of 17 (252 Views)