Solo Mode - Feedback

by Mr_SweetPotato5

Original Post

Solo Mode - Feedback

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Although Respawn's team is incredibly small, they are working hard ....

Solo Mode is coming: New details!

Here are the details:

- At the beginning of each match the player will choose 3 legends.

- During the match the player can switch to any of the 3 legends anytime by injecting himself with a special medKit

- It takes 3 seconds to transform into a new legend

- If a player is killed, then the Legend he was playing is disabled and the player will respawn or parachute back into the game (within 7 seconds) but cannot transform into the Legend that was killed.  (Every time you are killed, you have one less legend to choose from when transforming)

- If the player is killed 3 times (3 legends killed) then he is out of the game.

(Let's face it. There is a huge audience that wants solo mode to start off with  .... and from there they will then venture in to duos and trios)

Solo mode - Third person views

(Changed the title on the thread, don't spread wrong information) - Atic 

Message 1 of 17 (1,047 Views)

Re: Solo Mode is coming: New details!

★★★★★ Apprentice

They aren’t adding solo’s. lol. The legends are built for squad based gameplay. Every solo match would start with 64 wraiths and then be 64 Bangalores and then maybe some variety. But a 64 player all wraith game sounds awful imo. Lol. 

Message 2 of 17 (1,014 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm not sure I understand. Your link goes to another thread made by you. I'm not seeing an official word anywhere.

Message 3 of 17 (1,004 Views)

★★ Guide

@cooperal1012 wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. Your link goes to another thread made by you. I'm not seeing an official word anywhere.

Right lol? Shouldn't this thread be locked for giving false information and necroing? 

Message 4 of 17 (974 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Mod pls lock this thread and suspend the thread starter for misleading

Message 5 of 17 (948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Stinkfinger1345 wrote:

They aren’t adding solo’s. lol. The legends are built for squad based gameplay. Every solo match would start with 64 wraiths and then be 64 Bangalores and then maybe some variety. But a 64 player all wraith game sounds awful imo. Lol. 

If you get to select 3 legends at the start of a game, why would there be 64 wraiths?

The solo implementation above prevents that and will work in the game as is.  If the developer uses this implementation, there is almost no major changes that need to be made.

They can even re-use the medkit injection animation for when the player wants to change Legends mid game.

This is a one day coding job to implement Solo mode , without breaking the game.

Solo mode is coming.  I guarantee it.  This game will not survive without it  ...  and while they are at it, they could even add one man vehicles to the solo mode  :-)

Message 6 of 17 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is a s*it post. Post devs already said no solo’s. Game was built from the ground up for squads. Plenty of games offer solo. Go there 

Message 7 of 17 (861 Views)

★ Guide

Solo mode is already here, it's called Fortnite.

Message 8 of 17 (849 Views)

★★ Novice

@Stinkfinger1345 wrote:

This is a s*it post. Post devs already said no solo’s. Game was built from the ground up for squads. Plenty of games offer solo. Go there 

You do realize that any game that is designated as "Games as a service" should evolve, and if that evolution brings in more players, then that is a good thing.

@MechaSakura wrote:

Solo mode is already here, it's called Fortnite.

And that is why Fortnite will outlast Apex Legends because it offers solo and squads, while stealing all of Apex Legends ideas.

Message 9 of 17 (829 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Your an idiot, go get some counsellor

Message 10 of 17 (763 Views)