Soft aimbot everywhere, Undetected and not get ban.

by Erania99

Original Post

Re: Soft aimbot everywhere, Undetected and not get ban.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@xMaxrayx

LVL 50, LOL, have you played DUOs lately? There is everywhere all sorts of LVL 10 players with so called God like AIM, yeah right, smurfs or cheats is all they are...

Message 31 of 45 (687 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All I see in this thread is loads of players with a lot of knowledge behind how macros work, even some saying it might not even be considered cheating.... RESPAWN, DO SOMETHING, AND PUT UP PROPER INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT IS ALLOWED AND WHAT IS NOT. HAVE IT APPEAR EVERYTIME WE LOGG INTO THE GAME.

Sometimes I question respawns lack o communication might be due to they being the ones making money on cheats.... This game is inested with cheaters and most players have lost hope.

Message 32 of 45 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Erania99Bahaha. Sadly you are a clueless * ck. Gtfo with your bragging.

Message 33 of 45 (645 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah a lot of people are using the so call soft aimbot. Its like the aimlock that we see in CS:GO.

The game atm is filled with cheaters. They don`t know how to move properly, and their mouse movement is garbage, but suddenly they are sniping you like a PRO.

The game is filled with cheaters right now. I heard that Respawn was going to do something, but so far they do nothing.

If the cheating problem consist i think a lot of people will give up on this game and just move on.

Message 34 of 45 (629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2The only reason to play the game with the gamepad is aim assist. This does not show that you are right. If we remove only aim assist but not gamepad support. You can't stay with your gamepad in Apex Legends.

@BaldWraithSimp
We deal with an injustice. I don't care what you write or not. People like you ignore injustice. You are the ones who make the game unplayable.

Message 35 of 45 (590 Views)

★★ Guide

Really? How about reasons like repetitive strain injury or other issues? I used to play with a keyboard but now use a controller because of injury. 

Message 36 of 45 (560 Views)

★ Guide
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 I lost my two right finger. But still use mouse.

Aim assist is unfair on PC.
Message 37 of 45 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@QWingz Ever heard of carpal tunnel syndrome? I guess not
Btw send me a message when it gets removed Tongue out
Message 38 of 45 (527 Views)

★★ Guide

I bow down to your superior knowledge and skill and admit I am a really bad player because despite having op aim assist I still miss too many of my shots. I really don’t understand how I miss close range shots with automatic tracking being done for me. Sorry about your fingers. Good bye. 

Message 39 of 45 (505 Views)

★ Guide
You know very well to insult people and make fun of them. Sorry about the trouble with your hand. Goodbye to you.

@BaldWraithSimp Yes, my cousin is experiencing this situation 🤪
Message 40 of 45 (490 Views)