Soft aimbot everywhere, Undetected and not get ban.

by Erania99

Original Post

Re: Soft aimbot everywhere, Undetected and not get ban.

★★★★★ Novice

@GRiPSViGiL macro did not improve ur aim.

Message 21 of 45 (817 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Erania99 It absolutely does when you don't need to control the recoil.
Message 22 of 45 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Erania99 And im getting banned for no reason. And its been 2 days. I lost my main account
Message 23 of 45 (795 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@GRiPSViGiL can u get 20kill and 4k damage like me with your macro???. 

Message 24 of 45 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@L-TsiZheng i think you should contact support if u really play clean. 

Message 25 of 45 (757 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Erania99 I do not use macros's. I consider macro's cheating as it is automation. Anything that removes the human input should not be allowed.
Message 26 of 45 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@GRiPSViGiL @ I can tell for sure that you not good at fps or shooting game considering from how you thought about macro. Yes It make the recoil easier to control but it's not improve your accuracy. For example noob with macro good at spray but high skill player can knock you out with insane tracking aim before you can even shoot. I can easily get to rank diamond in rainbow6, low skill player like you with macro can get diamonds rank? No way. It's impossible cuz macro is not everything. 

Message 27 of 45 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@GRiPSViGiL that is good for yourself not using macro but u shouldn't think that macros can help someone aim literally like pro players or apex predators that not gonna happen. Can macro help u perfectly tracking some one flying and hit every single bullet?. I'm taking about soft cheat problems not noob with macro. Noob with macro can't beat me lmao. 

Message 28 of 45 (737 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Erania99 I can tell for sure that you are not good at logic or critical thinking from how you consider macro's not improving aim.

Your logic is absurd. You are actually trying to claim that a macro that cancels out a recoil pattern doesn't improve aim? It does...it allows you to ignore the recoil pattern and just track the target.

Never did I say a macro makes someone a Pro level player. Macro's are a form of soft cheating...typically they are banned if the user doesn't hide their use to their system. It is in the same boat as running a tuned down aimbot to some degree.

Interesting how you cast assumptions at my playing ability when it is irrelevant to the subject. What a weirdo.

Message 29 of 45 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@GRiPSViGiL because for me macro only help little i dont think that way from ur namn i thought that you hav play rainbow6 before. Mainly i play rainbow6 and they are many macro users and i can tells for sure from the weido spray sound some of my friends who stuck at plat 3 use it and what i saw is yes it can help you from potato ur aima little. But when i quqe up with my friends he can't even play cuz of lack game sense and still potato sometimes. I think only noob will using macro. I'm not full of myself there are many people who played better than me. Just like i said can u get to diamond rank in rainbow6 like me or having 20kill and 4k damage in apex. I'm talking about aimbot that ur marco has nothing to do win. They are so many users in sea sever. I think u will never met cuz of matchmaking systems will never matches someone who suck at the game like u to highlevel or some hacker that the system can't detect.  Sadly U will match to the same kind of people in casual mode.

Message 30 of 45 (688 Views)