Soft aimbot everywhere, Undetected and not get ban.

by Erania99

Original Post

Re: Soft aimbot everywhere, Undetected and not get ban.

★★★★ Pro
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 Basically macro's that counter recoil for specific guns. AutoHotKey is the standard for this kind of thing because there is a macro that can hide the fact someone is running AutoHotKey. There are plenty of keyboards and mice that can run macro's as well. They usually need it set up for the guns they prefer and it all lines up once they find the guns.

The people using these things are posers who think they are good.
Message 11 of 45 (2,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Before you ask me to simply "git gud", I have 4k damage badges and triple triple on 3 of my legends and also have 20 kill on octane. I play competitively and am pretty experienced. I can tell you that things like receiving 100% successful tracking damage on a zipline are blatantly obvious to players, but the algorithm simply cannot catch on. If u dont believe this just comes to Singapore database sever, even noob have accurately aim like apex predators. Im pc players. 

Message 12 of 45 (2,409 Views)

@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 What I saw in this video you linked, was a guy who could very quickly lock onto targets, due to slowed reticle that extremely 'gravitated' to enemies, that made it really easy to shoot the right direction.
This made it super easy for him to stay on target while the game shifted his aim left and right, and all that was required from him was to vaguely push down to completely remove recoil (as its slowed down, he doesn't have to worry about going off target) and aiming within the reticle tracking.

I don't care if consoles have this, but this makes it extremely easy for decent controller players to stay locked on target, so when you compare it to mouse and keyboard, its a huge advantage to aiming. And aiming is the single most important thing. If you can aim well, you'll win nearly every fight even if someone can move better than you.
Message 13 of 45 (2,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Erania99

I ran up against someone using a Lag Switch, while we were the last 2 going for the Win, and they were not a good player and I won, but it sucks I had to deal with them zig zagging all over the place trying to avoid me.

There are so many cheaters in this game, it's like every game, you run into the, aim bots, lag switches, speed hacks.

Heck I even had someone using a Speed Hack on the Drop off the Drop Ship, this person just went shooting past us flying like at twice the speed, it was the first I'd seen that one.

DUOs is so full of all these so called good players as Champs, LVL 2 through like LVL10 showing like 2-10 kills is all... YEAH RIGHT!

Message 14 of 45 (2,378 Views)

@Nasher355 When you have a system that slows down your aim, helping you stay locked onto the target, that 'does' provide a huge advantage to aiming.

The problem is that you have a mix of controllers using aim assist, with keyboard/mouse users on PC. If they separate the two, I wouldn't care at all, but they mix them, and expect mouse users to compete with basically low power aimbot users.

This isn't an argument of 'git gud' for anyone immature enough to say this. Thats what SBMM is for. If I suck, I should get to play against other sucky players. But instead, if I suck with mouse/keyboard, a large part of the time I play against controller users who can't control 'as well' but get powerful aim benefits, especially in close battles.
Message 15 of 45 (2,376 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@xpl0its I understand how you feel. 

Message 16 of 45 (2,357 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@4ccbf460f7b926b1 Even my friends that rank apex predators telling me that it's normal for me to meet many soft cheat users in sea (especially Singapore sever) 

Message 17 of 45 (2,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Erania99yeah be good at this game is punishment  for u xd.

I love see 50 lvl accounts aim like god

Message 18 of 45 (2,354 Views)

★ Expert
@Erania99 Stop playing on Singapore and start playing on Tokyo. I noticed a lot of "good" players in Singapore too and when I changed to Tokyo a lot changed. There are still "good" players but not as many in SG or Taiwan.
Message 19 of 45 (2,346 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Daze623 i already changed to tokyo today and that made me feel a lot better. Before i change to Erania99 i use RomeoAddict as my username and the picture is my best game play. I dont really play apex often and i used to giving up due to cheating problems in the past. I met a lot of apex predators in casual game because of this matchmaking system but the most i saw in season 4 is apex predators in my squad or others squad get rekt by hacker. In this season it's not unplayable like season 4 but still met hacker a lot. Thanks for ur suggestions now i feel a lot better in Tokyo sever. 

Message 20 of 45 (2,284 Views)